Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11161718192021

Thread: Is this a Knock Off? (post here for help)

Were all the MP Lambor KOs marked as “Takasa Tony” on the box? A mate has an option for a seemingly cheap one, apparently sealed, Takara Tomy on the box. Price seems a little too good to be true.

Edit: never mind, I think I found an answer on highendtfs.
    Last edited by M-bot; 3rd February 2019 at 11:40 AM.

M-Bot's Customs logo by M-bot2011

To follow M's Toy Customs of Facebook, visit: https://www.facebook.com/MsToyCustoms
    While you're there, click the "LIKE" button!

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    Were all the MP Lambor KOs marked as “Takasa Tony” on the box? A mate has an option for a seemingly cheap one, apparently sealed, Takara Tomy on the box. Price seems a little too good to be true.

Edit: never mind, I think I found an answer on highendtfs.
    But just to answer for the players at home, yes KO versions in regular TT packaging are common, I think the Takasa ones were a very poor attempt at avoiding copyright
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by TAAUBlaster View Post
    Thanks. I did check there first, but the pictures of the missiles didn't really help. Missile launchers and everything are all original, so I guess I'll just assume the missiles are too.
    Try Fredsworkshop.com to ID G1 variants.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Need some opinions from whoever owns a G1 Leozack figure. I recently purchased the head accessory and cannot get it to fit onto my genuine Leozacks head. It is like the head accesory is one size too small, and it wont slide over the tabs which are essentially the side of Leozacks head.

Is this a knock off piece? It has an old patina to it, but it does have some swirling affect to the plastic I was not made aware of previously. The slight colour variation in the green plastic compared to my Leozack I could excuse due to fading but the sizing is what has worried me:

https://imgur.com/a/g3G5eAM
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Anyone have decent pics of the Jazz or Sideswipe KO's? Looking for pics of the front of the box with toy inside for comparison.

Trailbreaker and Hoist are the latest Bobots out.