Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're obsessed with Transformers when:

...you realise that if you still had all the money you've spent on Transformers ephemera you could own a house by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    ...you realise that if you still had all the money you've spent on Transformers ephemera you could own a house by now.
    Heh dont say it!!!!!!!

When anyone says the word touch you break out "you've got the touch"

you realise that as an adult... you own more toys than most kids will own in their lives!

janda

When you see various cars and trucks rolling by and think in your head ( or worse if you say it out loud) - oh it's Prime, or hmmm some constructicons are spread out today... or hmmm Ironhide's sure in a hurry....and when a Taxi passes by - oh look a minicon!!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

...you seriously curse out every vehicle with a chrome transformers badge on it because you think they're probably half-arsing trendies, not fans, and they've completely ruined your desire of having a transformers badge on your car even though you really wanted one but now you can't because you hate taking part in $h!tty trends and you also have anxious reservation toward speaking to them when you park right near them in the car park incase they are just trendies and curse you out for being a big frking wierdo.
    LOL
    is it just me?.... i'm not speaking from experience or anything but that's how i think it'd go down! LOL

...when even your workmates start calling you 'Optimus'

Quote Originally Posted by MindsetOverhaul View Post
    ...you seriously curse out every vehicle with a chrome transformers badge on it because you think they're probably half-arsing trendies, not fans, and they've completely ruined your desire of having a transformers badge on your car even though you really wanted one but now you can't because you hate taking part in $h!tty trends and you also have anxious reservation toward speaking to them when you park right near them in the car park incase they are just trendies and curse you out for being a big frking wierdo.
    LOL
    is it just me?.... i'm not speaking from experience or anything but that's how i think it'd go down! LOL
    I just assume that they are TF fans and treat them as such. Hence I yell "BAH WEEP GRANAH WEEP NINI BONG!" and toot my horn at them.

When everyone at work knows you as the guy that loves Transformers?

Quote Originally Posted by MindsetOverhaul View Post
    LOL
    I have one of those chrome badges on my car...

Quote Originally Posted by jena View Post
    I have one of those chrome badges on my car...
    if i see a girl cruising around Mildura with a TF badge i'll talk to you

i've been visiting my mum in my home town this week and by the number of cars i've seen with those badges, i'm surprised the ANZAC memorial hasn't been replaced by a Cybertronian War memorial. Or, in the council office foyer, the Matrix, on a velvet cushion, mounted on a plinth in a glass cabinet.

so, no offense chrome badge people, i'm just jealous