Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're obsessed with Transformers when:

I have badges on my car - one's Autobot the other's Decepticon. Just go badge up your car dude. Don't let the fact that some posers might be doing it ruin it for you. We were into Transformers long before it was mainstream; it's not like any of us have decided to quit being Transfans just because TFs has become mainstream now. Think of wearing TF apparel or having TF logos on your vehicle as being akin to people who wear apparel and have stickers of their favourite sports team; they may or may not be a "real fan," like people who sport English Premiere League stuff... they're not always fans, but that's not gonna stop the real fans from wearing their logos/imagery.

When it come down to food or toy...you pick the toy.

Quote Originally Posted by LordCyrusOmega View Post
    When it come down to food or toy...you pick the toy.
    +1!

Non-fan: Fan!

when ever you the keyboard solo to this song skip to 2:48 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM you actually think of Stan Bush's song Dare

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I have badges on my car - one's Autobot the other's Decepticon.
    you have both badges on your car! is it like a punch/counter punch set up or..... does your car try to tear itself apart.

Quote Originally Posted by janda the red View Post
    you realise that as an adult... you own more toys than most kids will own in their lives!

janda
    guilty

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    When you see various cars and trucks rolling by and think in your head ( or worse if you say it out loud) - oh it's Prime, or hmmm some constructicons are spread out today... or hmmm Ironhide's sure in a hurry....and when a Taxi passes by - oh look a minicon!!
    barring the taxi bit, Guilty. Especially when Alternators were coming out, I was noticing a lot more Jeeps, and Impreza and Vipers... they were the right colours too.

Quote Originally Posted by MindsetOverhaul View Post
    ...you seriously curse out every vehicle with a chrome transformers badge on it because you think they're probably half-arsing trendies, not fans, and they've completely ruined your desire of having a transformers badge on your car even though you really wanted one but now you can't because you hate taking part in $h!tty trends and you also have anxious reservation toward speaking to them when you park right near them in the car park incase they are just trendies and curse you out for being a big frking wierdo.
    LOL
    is it just me?.... i'm not speaking from experience or anything but that's how i think it'd go down! LOL
    Only because I wish I could put one on our Suby.

Quote Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    ...when even your workmates start calling you 'Optimus'
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    When everyone at work knows you as the guy that loves Transformers?
    Guilty, except when another guy and I were sitting in adjacent cubicles at work, our area was referred to as cybertron.

Quote Originally Posted by loophole View Post
    when ever you the keyboard solo to this song skip to 2:48 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlq0lYB3iSM you actually think of Stan Bush's song Dare
    I can see that, and I can see that super Rad Drumkit.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

You know your obsessed when your vacation isn't centered about you getting leisure and relaxation and visitiing those places, but rather planned and the whole trip revolves on that plan - where are the TF shopping haunts and visiting those for the umpteenth time til your wallet bleeds.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    When everyone at work knows you as the guy that loves Transformers?
    guilty....and they keep asking for your opinion about the movies - what do you think of it/ have you seen it yet/ are you excited? .... I just smile as I haven't seen it yet when they asked me back then. Frankly, except for the first Bay movie I wasn't too keen on seeing them in the theaters, was perfectly content to view them when the DVDs come out. As luck would have it though I won free tickets to view the DOTM at IMAX while on holidays overseas, so I wouldn't wanna waste that

really wanted to keep those Plasticman looking 3D goggles as they were perfect for eyeglasses wearing people when watching 3D - not like the cheap $2 ones they sell here, but, yeah they're a loaner heheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

You know you're obsessed with Transformers when you are a mod on a transformers forum...nuff said.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    you have both badges on your car! is it like a punch/counter punch set up or..... does your car try to tear itself apart.
    Nah, we have two cars - the one my wife normally drives is covered in Autobot logos, the one I normally drive is covered in Decepticon logos. They both have Transformers "My Family" stickers on the back windows - Autobot and Decepticon respectively. Oh, and both cars only play Transformers music. Don't listen to blasphemous non-Transformers music!

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    You know you're obsessed with Transformers when you are a mod on a transformers forum...nuff said.
    or better yet you OWN a transformers forum
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]