Newbie signing on here, located in Sydney. Have been browsing TF forums and websites online for a while now after deciding to add a couple of new items to my collection, this board looked the best and friendliest (+ it's Aussie!) so have signed up.

I'm a G1 TF tragic/geek/fan since first watching the cartoon when it hit the screens back in the 80's as a kid, I've recently found all my old TF toys packed in shoeboxes at my mums house
Will get them all out and take some pics over the coming weeks (got some Voltron and other things that may be of interest in there too!).

Have purchased some TF items sporadically over the recent years, t-shirts, G1 DVD boxsets and Blurays, anniversary Optimus Prime re-issue, some Takara smallest TF's, but most recently picked up a Masterpiece Megatron a few days ago after finding a sealed minty fresh one for sale in Aus, had to have it!
Next on my list is MP-04 Convoy, but that looks like it'll cost $300-350
I was actually set on getting MP-10 but after reading the review (on here, thanks!) and seeing the size difference to MP-05 plus that a local release is likely I'll go for the MP-04.

Anyways enough of my rambling for now, bah weep granah weep ninni bong!