Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: June's Jaunts

Quote Originally Posted by nyerk View Post
    Yeah, I was pretty happy! But of course now I must begin the next part of the quest, finding the Fansproject add-on...
    I managed to get Munitioner and Explorer MISB in Feb this year for $220, and that was after a LOT of deliberation and hesitation. Prices on the secondary marketed have rocketed again after that. Seeing how you got Bruticus at a very subsidised rate, then I guess you've got a bigger budget for the add-on set.

Edit: I've just done a recently completed listing on eBay for prices, and there was a listing for FP Munitioner and Explorer that finished yesterday for under $200. I can PM you the link if you'd like.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I managed to get Munitioner and Explorer MISB in Feb this year for $220, and that was after a LOT of deliberation and hesitation. Prices on the secondary marketed have rocketed again after that. Seeing how you got Bruticus at a very subsidised rate, then I guess you've got a bigger budget for the add-on set.

Edit: I've just done a recently completed listing on eBay for prices, and there was a listing for FP Munitioner and Explorer that finished yesterday for under $200. I can PM you the link if you'd like.
    Awesome, thanks. I'll take all the help I can get!

These just arrived in the post

Arms Micron Optimus Prime Blaster
    Arms Micron Bumblebee Sword
    Arms Micron Gob 1 (Black)
    Arms Micron Gob 2 (Purple)
    Arms Micron Zad 1 (Black)
    Arms Micron Zad 2 (Purple)
    Soundwave superior. All others inferior!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Holy cow that's cheap! I paid $70 for my Onslaught at Kmart. Good job on scoring such a bargain!
    are you sure Gok because when has a voyager been $70 at Kmart! I am pretty sure there are Onslaughts still in Brisbane Mr Toys shops for $39. If someone really can't find one give me money and a few weeks and i should be able to post one.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Onslaught's Ultra Class, not Voyager. If you saw him for $39 then that might be a reduced sales price -- but Kmart had him for $70.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Onslaught's Ultra Class, not Voyager. If you saw him for $39 then that might be a reduced sales price -- but Kmart had him for $70.
    You paid too much. Kmart, Big W, and TRU all had them for $60 (and less on sale). Myer had the $70 price tag. Check the old sightings.

TF/Iron Man 2 Crossovers
    - Iron Man Hummer
    - War Machine Sports Car

Both such simple yet awesome blockformers!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    You paid too much. Kmart, Big W, and TRU all had them for $60 (and less on sale). Myer had the $70 price tag. Check the old sightings.
    Hmm... maybe I paid $60 but got confused with the Myer price tag. I definitely bought it from Kmart, so I probably paid $60.

Decepticon Guest

Got Prime Cyberverse Ironhide and Dreadwing today. Rather impressed with both.

got this lot 2day.i'll be opening longrack as the box was damaged while it was enroute to me