Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP Thundercracker confirmed for TRU

Yeah, the last Prime was there...I wasn't calling her names cause of the $10, I was quite happy with the $20 off. What I wasn't impressed with was that she outright lied to me and the checkout girl after removing the ticket. She swore black and blue that there wasn't one there to start with, and made me look like a lying fool.

Apart from that, it's all good in the hood...

Cool Thundercracker Arrived

Hey Guys picked up my cracker today. Actualy picked up 2 as I want to trade one for a mint in box star scream.

It's great to see this figure appearing over the country. Does anyone have any idea when this beauty is expected to appear on shelves in Wait Awhile?

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I'd try ringing tomorrow, AJ.

The catalogue sale starts then, and seems a few people, including myself, have been told he's being timed for that.

Edit: The boxes actually have 'Do Not Display Until 31/10' on them.
    Last edited by Cat; 30th October 2012 at 03:34 PM.

Thanks Cat, figured that may happen. Wasn't sure as it wasn't in catalogue, but then it probably won't be sold with a promotional price like MP-10.

Will check tomorrow, I hope everyone who's after T-cracker manages to acquire one.

I read that MP TC wont be coming into Australia anymore? So the only place to get it is through ToyRUs US now?

Seriously hoping our local will realise the popularity of this character and bring more in.

Quote Originally Posted by maxirod View Post
    I read that MP TC wont be coming into Australia anymore? So the only place to get it is through ToyRUs US now?

Seriously hoping our local will realise the popularity of this character and bring more in.
    It has been sighted here so there's a good chance you will be able to track one down. One of the interstate members may even be able to assist if their local has any left.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

I had the takara TC and he was great, but this new retool is fantastic!!! The original mold has better jet mode but the new robot mode is just plain cool!

Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I'm starting to love that mould, even if the cockpit is slightly too big for the grey chest bits. I'm considering this and Screamer.

toysrus.com have thundercracker for 63.99 now witht he 20% off, depending on postage some people might be interested