Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Classic Bumblebee Re-Shell

Default Classic Bumblebee Re-Shell

http://bbs.actoys.net/read.php?tid-976814.html

Google Translation

deformation King Kong : The G1 animated version of the Hornet :
    U.S. R2 DESIGN STUDIO Design, ART Feather produced a perfect match for the new MP series, genuine original, quality assurance
    R2 DESIGN STUDIO design of ART Feather product, perfect matching and the new MP series.

Humanoid Status: about 14CM
    model state: about 13CM, width 6.4CM
    accessories: gun, character cards, coins, Spike villain, toolbox, stickers, brochures
    material: the main use of PVC and the ABS classic series material, the PTR rubber tires, body metallic paint, some parts plating.
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

From the title I thought this would have something to do with Classic Pretender Bumblebee

So will this kit be for sale? MUST HAVE!

My god!

I'm not a fan of unlicensed stuff, but I gotta say that is one SWEET looking toy! I like how they've decided to do something that HasTak will never* be able to do - and that's using a VW Beetle alt mode for Bumblebee! I'm not interested in getting this toy since it's unlicensed, but I must admit that I am thoroughly impressed.

--------------------------------------------------
    *since Porsche/VW won't allow their vehicles to be used in toy lines that are 'associated with war' - the only VW TF we've had since G2 that was a Beetle was Disney Label Donald Duck

Just to avoid confusion:

It's this an upgrade kit for the official Classics Bumblebee mold ('re-shelling') or is it a KO version of the 'unshelled' official mold with a new VW Beetle shell instead of the Hasbro hatchback?

That's cool!
    I'm not a fan of KO stuff but would seriously consider this if released.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'm not a fan of unlicensed stuff, but I gotta say that is one SWEET looking toy! I like how they've decided to do something that HasTak will never* be able to do - and that's using a VW Beetle alt mode for Bumblebee! I'm not interested in getting this toy since it's unlicensed, but I must admit that I am thoroughly impressed.

--------------------------------------------------
    *since Porsche/VW won't allow their vehicles to be used in toy lines that are 'associated with war' - the only VW TF we've had since G2 that was a Beetle was Disney Label Donald Duck
    Yeah that fact is really disappointing, I'd love a MP Jazz (G1 style) but it's probably never going to happen

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Just to avoid confusion:

It's this an upgrade kit for the official Classics Bumblebee mold ('re-shelling') or is it a KO version of the 'unshelled' official mold with a new VW Beetle shell instead of the Hasbro hatchback?
    Hoping this comes out as an upgrade kit. I would rather have the core component of the figure coming from official Hasbro plastic. Although the downside would be that eBay scalper's prices on Classics Bumblebee will implode on its currently over-inflated average.
    Would not mind building it myself, after getting that one TF Prime Arms Micron Terrocon Cliffjumper, I quite enjoyed putting together my own minicon (despite being skeptical about it at first).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    From the title I thought this would have something to do with Classic Pretender Bumblebee
    You know what? I would so want a modernized 'G1 style' Pretender shell that could fit in Classics Bumblebee

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Hoping this comes out as an upgrade kit. I would rather have the core component of the figure coming from official Hasbro plastic. Although the downside would be that eBay scalper's prices on Classics Bumblebee will implode on its currently over-inflated average.
    Would not mind building it myself, after getting that one TF Prime Arms Micron Terrocon Cliffjumper, I quite enjoyed putting together my own minicon (despite being skeptical about it at first).
    Would you be able to use a RTS Bumblebee with it?