Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Full colour images of MP Sideswipe revealed on Ehobby site

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    It better come with some diecast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    as everyones said, it's just way to small.. i don't care if it fits in mp-10's trailer or not.. (i'm not playing Knight Rider)
    still if its around 60 or 70. i might still buy it,
    5359~6000JPY = AU$68~76.

or wait for a Hasbro version and get it on sale at TRU. (if mp hotrod is anything to go by) should come in at the $15 - $20 mark
    Wow! The cheapest I saw MP Rodimus get marked down to was $60! It initially retailed for $80 -- at least, that's how much I paid for at TRU.

still if its around 60 or 70. i might still buy it, or wait for a Hasbro version and get it on sale at TRU. (if mp hotrod is anything to go by) should come in at the $15 - $20 mark
    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Wow! The cheapest I saw MP Rodimus get marked down to was $60! It initially retailed for $80 -- at least, that's how much I paid for at TRU.
    I don't think he's hinting at having bought MP Rodimus for $20 but rather that's how much MP Sideswipe should retail for given the size difference
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    I don't think he's hinting at having bought MP Rodimus for $20 but rather that's how much MP Sideswipe should retail for given the size difference
    Oh right, I see. To be fair, I think this toy should be more complex than an average Deluxe -- so probably $40 is a fairer price. Alternities retailed for about $50-55, which I've always felt was too much (considering that Binaltechs retailed at that range). But given that alternities do retail at that level, $50-55 might be acceptable. The pre-order price is $68, and apparently you get the exclusive chrome piledrivers with it.

I picked up HMP hotrod for 50 on sale at TRU(i thought that was insanely cheap!) then 2 weeks later he was discounted even further. this was only a few months ago

and yeah, i was just thinking about the price diff between TMP Hotrod and HMP Hotrod and then applying it to Sideswipe. It will most likely not happen but....
    [

The preorders for Sideswipe/Red Alert are 58.90 at RK, (which was cheaper than I thought, I seem to recall them being just over $80 before).

Apparently there's an amazon jp exclusive with exclusive pile drivers? Anyone know how to order it and what the price difference will be to say regular to price ($59)?

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Apparently there's an amazon jp exclusive with exclusive pile drivers? Anyone know how to order it and what the price difference will be to say regular to price ($59)?
    tober told me it was 6600yen from fantofan which is $80+

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    tober told me it was 6600yen from fantofan which is $80+
    Well that's easy for me - I'm not paying $20 for some chrome pile drivers that I would attach to a figure once and then put in a plastic baggy.

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    HLJ have just listed with a 20% pre-order incentive. Aprox $60 + shipping.

This usually means Amiami and Anime Export etc will be even cheaper, but HLJ still has their 20% off EMS shipping, so...
    For anyone who may have missed it... Obviously the Amazon exclusive jackhammers arn't included.
    Which brings us to where we are today...