Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Full colour images of MP Sideswipe revealed on Ehobby site

Very nice, and the prices look reasonable, considering the size.

Right now, I'll be getting this mould, but I don't know if I'll get the TT version or wait for the Hasbro version...

Ok, these new colour photos have me really excited.
    Can't wait for the release and it looks like RK is having a price war over the price and it seems to be way cheaper than Jp retail.

I wonder what will happen with the hasbro version colour wise, as Lamborghini are 'overseeing' the paint scheme, will they allow hasbro to alter it or will they insist it is the same? Or won't they have a say at all?

My jaw just dropped because I saw the piledriver pics for the first time. Awesome. Does the Amazon version come with the pildedrivers and jackhammers?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    My jaw just dropped because I saw the piledriver pics for the first time. Awesome. Does the Amazon version come with the pildedrivers and jackhammers?
    Yes, the Amazon chrome jackhammers are exclusive to them, within Japan at least.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Yes, the Amazon chrome jackhammers are exclusive to them, within Japan at least.
    Tober, I actually meant is it an either/or situation or does the Amazon version come with both. (i.e. does the Amazon version come with piledrivers too or just jackhammers.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Tober, I actually meant is it an either/or situation or does the Amazon version come with both. (i.e. does the Amazon version come with piledrivers too or just jackhammers.)
    Oh... well, the Amazon photostream shows both so I would assume both are included. I was under the impression that the pile-drivers were molded in.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Tober View Post
    Oh... well, the Amazon photostream shows both so I would assume both are included. I was under the impression that the pile-drivers were molded in.
    Thanks Tober - yeah, I've been trying to work out if the piledrivers can fold back in somehow or if they're too big and are removable like the jackhammers. I think I can live without the Amazon one unless I can get it at the same price. I suspect I'll be buying the mould again in future anyway, for G2 Sideswipe and Tigertrack and maybe Red Alert and Deep Cover.