Nissan GT-R Red Transformer
    as well as with new Henkei releases
    C-09 Lamborghini - IE Sideswipe
    C-10 Streak - IE Bluestreak
    C-11 Ironhide
    C-12 Ratchet
    D-05 Octane
    D-06 Galvatron

Nice to see Octane will have the right name.

Having just opened my Skywarp recently, I cannot wait for Thundercracker! it also looks like we're getting new BTs too to boot! Man, someone this year is absolutely kicking major ass.

I should mention too that I believe that there's some Japanese convention on this weekend IIRC. The reason I remember this I think is b/c Crystal Convoy is supposed to be available through this convention and hence I'll be carefully watching eBay.

EDIT:
    I should also mention the reason i mentioned the Japanese convention is b/c it means there's a good chance we'll get pics of these new announcements.
    Last edited by STL; 18th June 2008 at 12:02 AM.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

MP Thundercracker is no suprise.
    I heard the GTR mould is gonna be a new Binaltech?
    Good to see were getting a Classics Ratchet

Yeap, Tokyo Toy Show! I'm happy with regular Henkei Prime though, so i'll just be entering that competition on E-hobby rather than hunting ebay... but i could not be more pscyhed for a new Binaltech!!! I wonder which character they'll make it. Damn them for releasing 2 colours, how will i decide!

Can't wait to see pictures of all of these, espy the colour scheme differences between the American and Japanese versions of the Classics. Its good to know that I can just pick up one of the American toy for my sealed collection and two of the Japanese for the sealed and open collection and their isn't too much of a delay between the releases.

A new mold BT would be great, and I hope that we also get a BT Mirage, Rumble and Ravage (Jag) soon.

Holy crap thats a lot of awesomeness, my wallets going to cop a hiding.

Nice to know the repaint of Ironhide is official but we all knew it was coming didn't we? Same at MP Thundercracker.

And shouldn't it be Octone? (But then I suppose most people ignore the Katakana and call the Henkei toys things like Mirage and Bumblebee anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Nice to know the repaint of Ironhide is official but we all knew it was coming didn't we? Same at MP Thundercracker.

And shouldn't it be Octone? (But then I suppose most people ignore the Katakana and call the Henkei toys things like Mirage and Bumblebee anyway)
    Question now is, do we get the Movie coloured versions of Ratchet and Ironhide as well? Maybe even a Skids repaint?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    Question now is, do we get the Movie coloured versions of Ratchet and Ironhide as well? Maybe even a Skids repaint?
    I was looking at the pics of Ironhide last night and thought Skids would work. (Maybe in a wave with Red Alert and Smokescreen!)

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

What toys are the ironhide and ratchet?

And those GT-Rs, nice. I like that car, it's a monster. I think I might have my first "binaltech". But what is up with those prices at that digital-toys place? Frikking expensive, so I guess they (BTs) should be cheaper everywhere else.
    ________
    FRAMINGHAM ASSEMBLY
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 09:42 AM.

Awesomeness! I was going to post about this news last night but the board wasn't working.

I am looking forward to Henkey madness in the last quarter of the year!