Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: BigW Toy Sale June 28 - July 11

Can't seem to find the pcc's or the remote tfs in either of the 2 BigW stores here. Only items I was after to.

I just hope my local has the PCC I want, namely d dinobot group as it s what I'm after mainly . If they have the stunticoms it would be bought as well.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

ok found them
    PCC
    Double Clutch with Rallybot drones
    Mudslinger with Destructicon drones
    Stakeout with Protectobot drones
    Crankcase with Destron drones
    RC Prime
    Bumblebee
    Optimus Prime

As well as both Prime Cyberverse sets $38 each
    Energon Driller
    Starhammer / Jackhammer

Just TFPRIME voyagers and the cyberverse sets at my Big W.

Got Thors hammer and the 6" inch Spideys

Heaps of PCC Steamhammer and (another I can't quite remember - Might be Grimstone) at Big W Southland last night. It's definitely new ones as I haven't seen them before.

Still looking for TF Prime Arcee and Ratchet. Don't bother with Southland and Forest Hill, which was much worse with their TFs in stock.
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Decepticon Guest

Went to Big W Armadale this morning. Absolutely nothing in TFs worth mentioning. Couldnt find any PCCs anywhere!

Brisbane Mt Ommaney only has PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer sets but I am interested in the other moulds. Is there any value in a BigW PCC swap thread where you list which town/area you are in and which bunch of $10 PCC 5pks you have access to?
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    Brisbane Mt Ommaney only has PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer sets but I am interested in the other moulds. Is there any value in a BigW PCC swap thread where you list which town/area you are in and which bunch of $10 PCC 5pks you have access to?
    Sounds like a good idea, but aren't most people in this thread after the Steamhammer and Grimstone sets? (aside from myself - unfortunately I caved and paid $50 for both a few months ago, fearing that they'll come to me locally).

Quote Originally Posted by JuzMel View Post

Still looking for TF Prime Arcee and Ratchet. Don't bother with Southland and Forest Hill, which was much worse with their TFs in stock.
    there were 2 each on monday in southland (i bought 1 pair not know they would be on sale 3 days later) so hopefully they'll restock.

anyone bought the new amazing spider man 6'' figures? apparently we are ahead of the rest of the world on this and they will a Walmart exclusive in America. saw these today was really tempted.

Found crankcase,mudslinger, skybuster and skateout in BIG W Cumberland Park. any grimstone founded in SA?