Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy grail

I view the holy grail as being the end of my toy-buying quest, the last figure I am ever likely to buy. That is and always has been Fortress Maximus, for me; I've never been able to afford it, even when it was reissued. But with the release of Metroplex trumping him as the largest TF, I may now never buy Fort Max. The journey is more important than the destination.

Please put my grail down as a G1 MISB/MIB Bluestreak

updates done
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

WOOHOO!!! Please mark of Black Zarak for me. So, so, happy

MISB Botcon 2005 Deathsaurus. Acquired last month.

This figure has become something of an obsession for me. I never owned a copy of the original mould, nor was I very interested in it. But there's something about this colour scheme that looks so badass to me. Not the most expensive modern-TF (post-G1/G2) out there, but damn it's been hard to track down - spent 3 years on and off chasing it. Every time I would acquire something that has taken me days or weeks to find, I would think back to Deathsaurus. Really wanted to kick myself when a minty one was sold for $160-shipped, just 2 years ago (I found out because I was doing a random eBay completed listings search, and realised it the auction only finished days ago).

Been bogged down with work since a long time, so right now he stands in a closet in robot mode, not even transformed once.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Now that a grail !! even if you actually found one for sale i can't even imagine how much it would cost!
    You wouldnt have any gold paint lying around somwhere, would you?

Mine would be Takara Beast Wars Ravage, Maketoys Hegemon & Henkei Anniversary BW Dinobot.

My grail would be the Botcon 2011 Stunticon-job giftset, I know there is one for sale on the forums but it's currently too expensive for me to buy.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Just noticed mine needs to change. I own a G1 Bumper, and now my grail is Estrela Bumper, aka Sedan - Green, White. And G1 MOC Bumper (CJ card is all we know it came on atm). Also Microchange Bumpers. Is that too many grails of the one guy?
    Looking To Buy Either Siege Or Earthrise Ratchet, and Buzzworthy SS86 ER Cliffjumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Just noticed mine needs to change. I own a G1 Bumper, and now my grail is Estrela Bumper, aka Sedan - Green, White. And G1 MOC Bumper (CJ card is all we know it came on atm). Also Microchange Bumpers. Is that too many grails of the one guy?
    Too many Bumpers I'd say An MOSC Bumper, now that would be something