Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Holy grail

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I have my ultimate goal and holy grail as a collector: Transformers Animated Voyager Thundercracker. I know there are only a few known to exist, but it's my dream to get one someday.

Just so beautiful.
    Holy crap I didn't know he existed!

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

I ordered one of my holy grails, the Botcon set Dawn of Future's past and Darksyde Megatron & Waspinator set.

I got it from the TFCC archive sale today.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Holy crap I didn't know he existed!
    Aside from one or two packaged samples, it doesn't.
    Looks nice though.

man there is this rattily MOC Estrela Gears on ebay that someone could offer $490 outside of eaby, down from $750 BIN. Its tempting but given the crap XE rate and wasted opportunities when coupon deals were available, I think this can wait. but damn the money people spend on loose Optimus vs Malingus minibots, crazy

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayI...edbackAsSeller

$350+ for a loose minibot
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude
    I have my ultimate goal and holy grail as a collector: Transformers Animated Voyager Thundercracker. I know there are only a few known to exist, but it's my dream to get one someday.

Just so beautiful.
    Damn! I wish they had of released him. Would have been awesome to have the seekers in animated.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Aside from one or two packaged samples, it doesn't.
    Looks nice though.
    I know Peaugh has (or had at least) one and another sold at auction. It will be a long time before I get him, if at all. I do hope Hasbro or Takara release him at some point in the Generations line or something.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I do hope Hasbro or Takara release him at some point in the Generations line or something.
    Probably a low likelihood of this happening. I can only see Animated figures being brought back via TFCC/Botcon/FSS lines. Probably not as a Botcon-theme as they need to make up for 12-14 figures, and there aren't many unique moulds left that hasn't been repainted? Unless you go out on a limb with a whole lot super-obscure repaints (even more obscure that existing retail repaints) - Thundercracker/Dirge from Starscream, Deadlock/Drift from Blurr, Doubledealer from Blitzwing, Diaclone UM from UM, Axxor from Lockdown, Trailcutter from Sentinel Prime (?), Chromia/Firestar/Moonracer/Nautica from Arcee, Smokescreen/Bluestreak/Streewise/Rapido from Prowl, and multitudes of niche Bumblebee repaints...

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Probably a low likelihood of this happening. I can only see Animated figures being brought back via TFCC/Botcon/FSS lines. Probably not as a Botcon-theme as they need to make up for 12-14 figures, and there aren't many unique moulds left that hasn't been repainted? Unless you go out on a limb with a whole lot super-obscure repaints (even more obscure that existing retail repaints) - Thundercracker/Dirge from Starscream, Deadlock/Drift from Blurr, Doubledealer from Blitzwing, Diaclone UM from UM, Axxor from Lockdown, Trailcutter from Sentinel Prime (?), Chromia/Firestar/Moonracer/Nautica from Arcee, Smokescreen/Bluestreak/Streewise/Rapido from Prowl, and multitudes of niche Bumblebee repaints...
    Wasp from Bumblebee would be a given, which I would be happy with
    Hound from Swindle
    Sunstreaker from Rodimus/Sideswipe
    Smokescreen/Bluestreak would be better from Jazz IMO

I know Peaugh has (or had at least) one and another sold at auction. It will be a long time before I get him, if at all. I do hope Hasbro or Takara release him at some point in the Generations line or something.
    how limited a number are you talking? it does look good.

Quote Originally Posted by Slag View Post
    how limited a number are you talking? it does look good.
    Those two are actually the only ones I know of. As said with the G2 Stunticons on TFW, there are probably a lot more out there that people just aren't sharing with the online community.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust