Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 212171819202122

Thread: Holy grail

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    I am kinda thinking I can't live without acquiring a TE-01 Op Leader clear, I have the money put away for one but can't stand the thought of postage again.
    Where have you been shopping with
    expensive shipping for what looks like a 3rd party item? Does ShowZ have it? They're fantastic, cheap and shipping is literally just a couple of bucks add-on.

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    I am kinda thinking I can't live without acquiring a TE-01 Op Leader clear, I have the money put away for one but can't stand the thought of postage again.
    Hey, I see you're new here. Please keep all discussions of third-party items in the third-party section of the forum in order to make life easier for our moderators if Hasbro ever enforces their copyright against third-parties.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I've paid for my MP Skyfire and its shipping in full. Just waiting for it to arrive.
    I know it's been discussed in this thread before, however this is a real stretch at it being a grail in any sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Hey, I see you're new here. Please keep all discussions of third-party items in the third-party section of the forum in order to make life easier for our moderators if Hasbro ever enforces their copyright against third-parties.
    Apology will do, amended now.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat View Post
    Where have you been shopping with
    expensive shipping for what looks like a 3rd party item? Does ShowZ have it? They're fantastic, cheap and shipping is literally just a couple of bucks add-on.
    Thank you, wasn't as worried about the price of the shipping I was really concerned about shipping damage or the item not being correct and then not being able to return it. Anyway all worked out from Saviers Toys
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong

Why do I have a very bad feeling that Legacy Galaxy Shuttle is going to be a holy grail for me?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

MP-20+ Anime Wheeljack, don't exactly need him but would be nice just out of my financial reach.
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong