Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: July Jackpots (and Junk).

From RK

Kreo Street Showdown (Knockout vs Wheeljack)
    Kreo Cycle Chase (Barricade vs Autotroopers)
    Kreo Decepticon Shootout (Cliffjumper vs Vehicons)
    Recent Additions:
    Robosen Auto Converting Optimus Prime
    Incoming:
    Canon Optimus
    Wishlist:
    MP Jazz, MP Ricochet, MP Waspinator
    Selling:
    Lots, just need to sort it out.
    Looking For:
    Seige Cyberton upgrade Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    On a related note, I have the chance to pick up an Overlord (in a slightly damaged box) for ~¥31,000 - is that a decent bargain? I'm not really after him myself, but I've got most of the hard-to-find cast of LSotW (still missing G1 Guzzle and Stalker), so I'm considering trying to get the full set, with CHUGUR versions for Perceptor, Kup, and Springer.
    Just as an update, it turns out Overlord is 1: missing the instructions (don't care), 2: has a damaged box (don't care), and 3: has body damage (deal breaker).
    If it seems too good to be true...

The other, presumably undamaged Overlord was ~¥80000, or just short of $1000. Kinda costly for my tastes.

I'm so glad I bought mine before "Last Stand of the Wreckers" (Correct storyline I Think). Mine about 3 years ago (maybe a little more) cost me $275.00 Aus complete in box.

Just did a browse around Uncle pete's after work which is luckily I did coz I spotted the only TF prime Autobot Ratchet they had. Theyve re stocked so the stalls were full but since Im not collecting botshots and Ive already got the first waves, finding this figure is has made my day - it looks kinda small though in vehicle mode....

pics laterrrrrrr
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

TF power core combiners (destructicons & rallybots)
    10 bucks each....

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Just did a browse around Uncle pete's after work which is luckily I did coz I spotted the only TF prime Autobot Ratchet they had. Theyve re stocked so the stalls were full but since Im not collecting botshots and Ive already got the first waves, finding this figure is has made my day - it looks kinda small though in vehicle mode....

pics laterrrrrrr
    there's were lots in BigW Blacktown. Was it cheaper at Uncle Pete's?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    there's were lots in BigW Blacktown. Was it cheaper at Uncle Pete's?
    Not sure , prolly not since BIgW is on Sale but I didnt go there coz I only had 15 minutes before the next train so I made a dash to Uncle Pete - they were $25 for deluxes ( full price IMO) so Im guessing it's cheaper in Big W.
    Im still looking for Cyberverse Dreadwing though... wonder when the other stores will have him not just Myers (they've run out already)?
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thing of Beauty!!

Last time I checked Blacktown Big W there were still plenty of TFPRiD Deluxes there on sale for about $18... they weren't flying off pegs or anything. <shrug> Worth checking out if you have the time IMHO.

I went today after work, same same stuff didn't fnd the ratchets jazzcomp saw so I did a bit of stroll arnd the store as they do spread em on aisles he last time but none this time. Plus it's back to old full price now but still by a dollar. Not so bad, so I'm ok with my purchase from Uncle Petes