Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (2012) Favourite Repaint/Remold?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Black Shadow is a multifaceted homage that just really appeals to me and the pleasure I derive from this figure goes beyond just the exquisite colours, paint apps & head sculpt - He's very much a case of "History Repeating".
    I agree, this was one solid repaints and one of my favs. For a Hasbro/Generations toy, I enjoyed it more than the original Thunderwing mold. Just plain good quality plastic that you don't necessarily need to hold delicately.

Tokyo Toy Show Exclusive Transformers Animated Elite Guard Prowl.

It's how TFA Prowl should have looked all along imo. Was so chuffed when this toy was announced, it doesn't get much better than this for me.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    That's Super Bot 001 to you! Btw, have you noticed how his battle stats are actually different from the regular Sentinel Prime? They're higher than regular Sentinel Prime's. So he's not just a repaint, but if you versed SuperBot 001 against Sentinel Prime, Super Bot 001 has better odds of winning (in the event of an initial tie)!
    "VERSED!" Did I just read you say VERSED!? This is unforgivable! I will see you in court!

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    "VERSED!" Did I just read you say VERSED!? This is unforgivable! I will see you in court!