Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Like To See?

Default What Would You Like To See?

What you guys are hanging out for as far as 3rd party figures are concerned?

Personally, I'd love to see an Ultra Magnus done by either Fansproject or PerfectEffect. The City Commander armor by Fansproject is pretty awesome but getting Classics Ultra Magnus to put it on is pricey and once you put that and the armor itself together you're looking at $250+. It's also a bit blocky for my tastes.
    I think something the size the upcoming of FP Assaulter would be perfect, and hopefully more affordable as a single buy.

An IDW style HotRod (MTMTE style, in my dreams ) would have me throwing money at my computer too.

Anyone else?

I would like to see the IGear Wreckers actually moving forward instead of idling:

http://robotjapan.proboards.com/inde...t&thread=18507
    Last edited by kup; 16th July 2012 at 03:55 PM.

Omega would be a good start. Trypticon would be another.

Oh, and the FP Menasor. Hurry up with that already!!

Other than that i'm happy with the way things are going.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'd like to see HasTak give us Classicsverse toys for characters like Arcee, Reflector, Springer (not a repaint/retool) etc. instead of "allowing" (through inaction) 3rd Parties to do it.

FP Predaking and FP Abominus - Autobots seems to get the majority of the attention of third parties

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'd like to see HasTak give us Classicsverse toys for characters like Arcee, Reflector, Springer (not a repaint/retool) etc. instead of "allowing" (through inaction) 3rd Parties to do it.
    Allowing through inaction seems to be a good way for HasTak to scope out market sentiments without spending a cent. i.e. Before FP Bruticus, it had been a long time since we've had a decent combiner toy.

I would actually like 3rd party figures to be like kits. Lots of, spare heads, hands and weapons for customs. The heads should have different facial expressions or faceplates. This way you could buy several of the same figure and just customize each one to make new characters.

I'm interested in sharkticons.

Also add Female Junkion and Devcon

Scorponok, and Fort Max (preferably IDW size and style but it's negotiable).

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I would like to see the IGear Wreckers actually moving forward instead of idling:

http://robotjapan.proboards.com/inde...t&thread=18507
    I would think that Presser will start moving once Igear finish the vanbots as they look to share the same sculptor. As to the other Wreckers, not sure if we'll ever see them. I guess it will depend on Presser and TF purists who might have been on the fence may pefer to stick with Hasbro's Impactor.

I believe that ship has sailed.

I think Hasbro is too far gone to give us good toys for those characters, at least not for this era. Look at the latest assortment from SDCC, out of all the reveals, only two toys are good but not exactly great.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed
    I guess it will depend on Presser and TF purists who might have been on the fence may pefer to stick with Hasbro's Impactor.
    I can't bring myself to acknowledge that toy as Impactor. Official or not, it looks bad and is barely recognizable as the character despite the head (which has the official 'dull surprise' boring expression).

Official or Unofficial no longer means anything to me. I am after good toys, quality and good character representations which 3rd parties are hitting those on the head better than Hasbro is currently doing. If Hasbro starts doing that, then I am happy to buy from them but I won't act like a battered wife and stick with them just because they are official.

I want FP to do either Dinobots (all five) and the Protectobots. Autobots need more combiner power!