Thread: hello ,I am new here

New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Welcome to the board

thanks very much ,I will update pictures of my coleection once I am free ,but till now ,I only collect movie toy and I think I am a new fans just becasue of TF movice, but I think I will start classic toy coolection becasue there are sure many wonderful toy

Quote Originally Posted by yang38 View Post
    perfect toy
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Yeah, Buster Optimus Prime/Jetfire was sold in Australia too as a Kmart exclusive. I didn't get it, but it was a nice looking set for sure.

yes ,the buster op/jetfire was a mask face ,and the Jpan exclusive is mouse face , I have both before, but now I onlu have the mouse face op,the mask I give my friend

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Welcome to the boards!
    What is your fav mold?
    what do you mean mold? transformer or orther toy?

By mould he means a basic design/model of a toy (玩具の姿) which are sometimes repainted in different colours (色変換).
    e.g.: G1 Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker are all repaints of the same mould.

RE: Buster Prime, IIRC the Australian version had the "mouse face"

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    By mould he means a basic design/model of a toy (玩具の姿) which are sometimes repainted in different colours (色変換).
    e.g.: G1 Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker are all repaints of the same mould.

RE: Buster Prime, IIRC the Australian version had the "mouse face"
    thanks,becasue I collect movie toys only ,so I think ROTF leader class op is my fav,and I like buster prime with "mouse face" best

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Looks like you too are enjoying the information & discussion that OTCA has to offer, glad to see & I hope you get to participate more too.
    We love to peruse the collections of others, so it's cool to see your collection pics & to read that you're a big fan of the Transformers Movie figures, as some of them are quite good and I really love the ROTF Leader Class Optimus Prime figure myself!

Here are some questions I hope you won't mind answering, just out of curiosity!
    Who is your favourite character? and which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon?

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

Looks like you too are enjoying the information & discussion that OTCA has to offer, glad to see & I hope you get to participate more too.
    We love to peruse the collections of others, so it's cool to see your collection pics & to read that you're a big fan of the Transformers Movie figures, as some of them are quite good and I really love the ROTF Leader Class Optimus Prime figure myself!

Here are some questions I hope you won't mind answering, just out of curiosity!
    Who is your favourite character? and which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon?
    thanks,mu fav character is op of course , abd I am prefer autobot