Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello =)

Thanks Guys?

@kalel I was always a fan of the F15 Mold (seekers I think) as a kid. That would have to be my favorite one at the moment as not really Sure about the newer ones yet.

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    Thanks Guys?

@kalel I was always a fan of the F15 Mold (seekers I think) as a kid. That would have to be my favorite one at the moment as not really Sure about the newer ones yet.
    cool
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Greetings and Welcome to OZformers!

As mentioned after your collection post, I do indeed dig your Net-Handle and I too love the aircraft known as the F15 Fighter Jet (Specifically the F15-E model for me ) but I also like Spitfires... Hey, HasTak - Got the hint?.
    I also grew up with Beast Wars but so too the very end re-runs of G1 before that horrible Cybernetic Space-Cube (G2) decided to frustrate me , I'm very much the BW fan but I too fell into a TF lul during my Teen years... Oh how that has changed.

Time to throw some questions at you!
    Who is your favourite character & figure?, also which side do your prefer: Autobot or Decepticon?
    (Maybe even Maximal or Predacon? )

I think it seems to be a common issue that we all threw out our toys around our teen years! (If only we knew what we knew now)

My Favourite Characters are Bumblebee and Starscream. I loved Bumblebee due to his modest I just want to be able to help everyone no matter what attitude and Starscream due to the whole no matter what there is always someone who wants to be you. They just seemed like they complemented each other no matter what side they fought for. My favourite figure so far is my ROTF human alliance Bumblebee he is just that piece that makes me go wow every time i Transform him.

I also prefer the decepticons over the Autobots. The whole attitude of no matter what, I will always try my hardest seems to ring true to me and everything I do. It seems like I based my life around this sort of philosophy, even though im not the best person out there, I am trying to be the best I can be, and it has led to many things becoming good and positive for me even though a lot of people would base this around the struggle of always losing.

I think it seems to be a common issue that we all threw out our toys around our teen years! (If only we knew what we knew now)
    Not all of us. I've kept all my Transformers from my childhood.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Not all of us. I've kept all my Transformers from my childhood.
    Same. The only toy that I did not keep from my childhood was my Hans Solo laser pistol. The thing sounded like a dentist drill I gave it to the kids next door when I was about 16 because they didn't have a gun to play with when the other kids were running around outside having fun. I thought I was doing the right thing but I never heard the end of it from my parents, even when I was in my 20's.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Well done to you guys then. I know when I hit my teen years I was like pfft im too old for toys wish I didnt though =(

Hmmm not the expensive ones, nope, TFs included. The toy cars you can buy at newsagents yes, but TFs definitely not. Having so little at that time , in those days These were always on display ready at a momnets notice for pick up and fidget playing, or role playing. All the rest got stored in a toybox but two groups usually are out on display - TFs and GiJoes( well technically Cobra - I prefer the bad guys the're more well thought off characters). My mom in her wisdom had me keep a toy box so I don't damage my toys by being stepped on, plus keeps the room clean and tidy heheheh. BUt yeah Ive since gotten rid of the cheaper matchbox cars and other wotnot. I still have my first TFs and very much part of my now not so small collection.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Man see I wish i had of had that sight to keep alot of stuff as collection stuff =( even if I had of sold it on in later years if I hadnt collected stuff, id be so much further along in my sega mega drive, super nintendo and TF collections.

It pays to have a mum with a little bit of hoarder mentality hehehehe She never gets rid of stuff unless its really worn out. With my stuff she would ask me first which ones I don't want anymore and let me decide not on the spot but more off, - here's a box for what you want to keep. and another for the stuff to get rid off, then she would put the unwanteds in our big store room at the back of the house until oh say a month or two, or until we find a "suitable" person to donate it to (often forgotten actually). That way I still had time to sift through it again just i case
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]