Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello =)

Oh so lucky for you. Dad has a bit of the hoarder bug too but he is into more bikes and cars and push bikes and outdoor kind of things. Think he always wanted me to sort of be into those things as well (dont get me wrong I am kind of into those things). I just always had that nerd side I could never shake be it with gaming and cartoons and toys. I think I just wanted to prove to him I was not into it that much and was more like him when I got rid of it all and didnt realise I would never out grow it.

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    Oh I also collect sega mega drive games.
    A worthy pursuit if ever there were one! What's yer fave MD game? I am a big fan of Sonic, but also love the Golden Axe games to pieces. Shinobi too actually. I though Ecco was clever but too damn hard to be fun...

Oh and welcome!

I love Sonic =) Also alot of Mortal Kombat and Paperboy =P Oh and Battletoads was alot of fun and bubsy and oh so many games I had that I want to get again. But my favourite was Toe Jam and Earl

I played Paperboy on the commodore 64 Great little basic game that one! Bubsy was a goodun too, I liked how if you let him stand around for too long, he'd tap on the screen! Oh so many good games.

I assume you into master system as well then? Otherwise I didn't know Paperboy had a MD release. I quite like Wonderboy 3, Dragon's Trap and Psycho Fox.

I love Sonic =) Also alot of Mortal Kombat and Paperboy =P Oh and Battletoads was alot of fun and bubsy and oh so many games I had that I want to get again. But my favourite was Toe Jam and Earl
    I still dabble in a bit of Mortal Kombat when the mood strikes
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Oh yeah, I hear you guys - I love my Megadrive!

Yeah Tetsuwan, Paperboy did have a release for megadrive it was a year after the master system got their version. (90 MS v 91 MD). I have a few Master System games but no master system as of yet due to the fact Im spending enough on my mega drive collection at the moment =D

I love Mortal Kombat! Its a game everyone can just pick up and play =P (Button Bashing FTW). Have you played the new one that got banned here in Aus? Cant wait til we get the r18 game rating in January here been a long time coming, plus it also means no more ridiculous fines.

Oh hursticon I want that earthworm jim game!

Oh hursticon I want that earthworm jim game!
    You want the 1st, I want the 2nd!
    I also wouldn't mind trying to track down Streets of Rage 1-3, Boogerman, Bubsy & Robocop vs. Terminator at some point.
    Ahh... so many things and so little money.

I use the puregaming iphone apps for a complete collection review of what I want and own it tells me a final figure which makes me sad but happy at the same time.