Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hello =)

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    I love Mortal Kombat! Its a game everyone can just pick up and play =P (Button Bashing FTW). Have you played the new one that got banned here in Aus? Cant wait til we get the r18 game rating in January here been a long time coming, plus it also means no more ridiculous fines.
    I've played MK9; got two copies of it actually - one from the US and one from the UK. Here's a pic of all my Mortal Kombat games in this thread To the best of my knowledge, no one has actually copped a fine or had their game seized when trying to import it. But yeah, having an R rating will make things a lot easier for us all.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    You want the 1st, I want the 2nd!
    WA HA HA! And I have both!!

Paperboy on the MD? Wow, gonna have to do some googling methinks.

I thought I heard of someone getting their MK9 seized, but iirc, it was a lot of copies. I got mine in with no hassles.

I like MK, but am soooo bad at playing it

Yeah I know one person got the full $110,000 fine for it (had like 3 boxes or something enough to show he was gonna sell it) and one who got a $60,000 fine for importing for his mates

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    WA HA HA! And I have both!!
    Argh! - You evil bugger!

Quote Originally Posted by deadonarrival View Post
    Yeah I know one person got the full $110,000 fine for it (had like 3 boxes or something enough to show he was gonna sell it) and one who got a $60,000 fine for importing for his mates
    Really? - Wow, how silly to even think that 'Multiple' copies would get past customs-inspectors; Sure, 1 or 2 single copies might get through but a whole box, or 3? - IMO they were destined for failure.

Yeah the guy that wanted to sell them was his own worst enemy, but I do feel sorry for the bloke that thought he was doing the right thing for his mates by sharing shipping costs.