Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-Transbots Tyrant (Galvatron) Color Prototype Pictures

Looking forward to some more phones taken by a better camera.

Don't understand why they would spend lots of money developing the figure not to mention weeks/months (and years?) just to show it off with the dodgiest camera they can find

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I don't know, theres two little winges I'd like to saynot being a critic)
    1. I imagined Galvatron as a little more sleek and slightly mroe bulkier in appearance.
    2. For whatever reason, I hate the colour. I would like this in a slightly darker colour than RTS Cyclonus.
    Change those and you have one sweet design. I agree the altmode didn't quite turn out as I think the designers hoped. Still, more work and it'll be great.
    For someone who wanted a more cartoon accurate version of Galvatron i would have thought this to be a pretty good effort.
    the feet do look a little funny dangling off the side but that's pretty minor.
    how can they make it more sleek and bulkier? do you mean they should make him hit the gym a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    how can they make it more sleek and bulkier? do you mean they should make him hit the gym a bit?
    Curious about that too, maybe he means Galvatron's arms should be bigger but his torso should be slimmer?

If this is voyager size, and his arms were bigger, then he'll be perfect to go against FP City Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Geigerrock-2 View Post
    For someone who wanted a more cartoon accurate version of Galvatron i would have thought this to be a pretty good effort.
    the feet do look a little funny dangling off the side but that's pretty minor.
    I don't know, you tell me. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    I don't know, you tell me. What do you think?
    Well he is on the verge of having some arcee style man-boobs.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Robot mode looks pretty damn G1-series-3 to me (except the colours of course, but it's a prototype) but I agree, the alt mode is a little lacking.

At first glance he doesn't look like he really fits into any of the official lines comfortably. Classics maybe? Depends on the size I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I would need to wait for more final prototype.
    Dude, you say this with everything. I'm talking EVERYTHING. You follow up every prototype / pre release pic with a "I need to see more before I make up my mind".

Isn't this statement a given?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Dude, you say this with everything. I'm talking EVERYTHING. You follow up every prototype / pre release pic with a "I need to see more before I make up my mind".

Out of curiosity to verify your statement about kup's comment I looked at his posts for the iGear005 figure (http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=11508) and can't see him saying this.

So I'm gonna have to disagree with you there.

Robot mode looks pretty damn G1-series-3 to me (except the colours of course, but it's a prototype) but I agree, the alt mode is a little lacking.

At first glance he doesn't look like he really fits into any of the official lines comfortably. Classics maybe? Depends on the size I guess.
    I think he looks an excellent homage to Season 3 Galvatron, but I don't like him to much as a Classics type toy as he is pretty sparse on detail compared to most classics. He is nice in his own way, but at the moment I just don't envision a place in my collection fro him.

I may say something along those lines a fair bit but for some of the more trusted/proven 3rd parties, I don't think I have. I also did say more than simply that in my post so it's not as if that was my only statement, you just decided to only quote that in order to force your point.

I am also sure that I am not the only one that says things like that when it comes to early prototypes reveals.