Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast

Thread: Fansproject Menasor, Assaulter and more

Damn, i missed the first 2 and i can't afford a set

I already have Defender and I am not sure if anyone would want to buy the spare at more than $110 (assuming shipping to AU is $50).

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    All 3 warbots (Defender, ,Steel Core and Assaulter) will be available in a pack in limited numbers going up for preorder tonight for $279.99US ($249.97US if you are a FPC member).

So if yu have missed out on all 3 and are keen, hop to it!!

http://www.fansprojectcore.com/produ...-warbot-bundle
    6PM Central Standard Time should be about 10AM tomorrow for us (phew, no need to stay up ). It would have been good to have released Assaulter separately as well for those who's been able to keep up with the Warbot releases so far.

Quote Originally Posted by FansProjectCore
    All US and International Shipments will be shipped via USPS using Priority Mail and Priority Mail International with Delivery Confirmation (tracking will be provided to customers via email). All shipments destined for Canada will be shipped via Canada Post Expedited Mail (tracking will be provided to customers via email).
    Hopefully international shipping will be capped at $50, since they're using USPS Priority. Otherwise the size/weight might mean more shipping cost.

Also, pre-Christmas release/shipping date Good chance it may not arrive until early to mid-Jan.

Quote Originally Posted by FansProjectCore
    Please note, this product is limited to 1 bundle per member per shipping address. FPC reserves the right to cancel any orders that are in breach of this policy.
    Good stance against scalpers, but Assaulter will probably end up on eBay again at a premium.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I already have Defender and I am not sure if anyone would want to buy the spare at more than $110 (assuming shipping to AU is $50).
    These Defenders (here and here) were sold not too long ago, but there's no guarantee that it will still hold that price later this year.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Id take that defender if you ordered a set. I want all 3 but i can't afford it right now. So id settle for defender.

ok, we'll see how the shipping turns out before I decide. I am afraid of something like $100 shipping for the three.

Hmmm anyone else doing group order from FPC? Im keen on an assaulter...

Everyone's keen on Assaulter it seems, the others not necessarily as much.

I already have Defender so a second one is no good to me, and not sure i can afford a Steelcore at this time either.

Quote Originally Posted by gdmetro View Post
    Hmmm anyone else doing group order from FPC? Im keen on an assaulter...
    For the time being, it's a bit hard as FPC only allow one of these bundles per shipping address. So any group orders would mean only one person gets Assaulter.

Considering the $250 before shipping price tag, Steel Core was $70, Defender would be $70-80, so Assaulter should be $100-110 given his size?

I don't think I will be going for it this morning.