Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd Party explosion at TFcon

You forgot Igear's Presser +$100

And then you have whatever Maketoys, and Toyworld decide to release next year.

Also I imagine Igear will make more mini bots.

^^I know aye, some tough decisions ahead as to what to get.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

So so much stuff.So little money. Looks like something has to give..... Nice knowing you Hasbro. Call me when you can make good TFs again and we will do lunch. Okay will get Prime show characters still but thats it I think. 3rd Party stuff is the way to go i think. All so fantastic Even excited about Twin Twist and Top Spin for the first time ever

I'm just going to have to make bets and go for my favs that will most likely to appreciate the quickest on the secondary market, and then work my way down that order of priority. Ultimately if there are several things on that list that are super important and really strikes at your nostalgia cord (Ahhh Gestalts...), you'd want to pay the least for them

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    I'm just going to have to make bets and go for my favs that will most likely to appreciate the quickest on the secondary market, and then work my way down that order of priority. Ultimately if there are several things on that list that are super important and really strikes at your nostalgia cord (Ahhh Gestalts...), you'd want to pay the least for them
    Agreed!
    Oh and cheers for reality checking my list too!