Thread: Marvel Legends and other 6' figures

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Marvel Legends and other 6' figures

I just want to get an idea of how many other ozformers collect Marvel Legends figures and other similar scale figures. I only started collecting them a little while ago, mainly to create some custom figures, but as with TF's, the addiction got a little out of control... I'm blaming the new Iron Man figures... very cool and plenty of customising opportunities.

If anyone is interested I'll post some pics of some of the custom figures.

Urge to buy toys... rising... rising! TERMINATED DUE TO LACK OF FUNDS

I used to but I sold all of mine off last year. (the first 12 waves from Toybiz). Hasbro's haven't been as good from all I've seen and heard. They are nice but TFs are just superior for play value as well as display. I also find ML figures to be terrible to display b/c they just don't stand well.

I think Digger does and I know a few others do too but can't remember who.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

TheDirtyDigger Guest

I have quite a few. Along with Marvel Legends I collect the DC Direct ones. About 100 combined so far as a very loose estimate. Will confirm numbers at home later.

EDIT: My 4 year old has the two new Iron Man (silver and gold) as well as Titanium Man ans Iron Monger.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDirtyDigger View Post
    I have quite a few. Along with Marvel Legends I collect the DC Direct ones. About 100 combined so far as a very loose estimate. Will confirm numbers at home later.
    Cool. If you have any pics I'd love to check out the collection. I'm trying to narrow mine down to groups... X-Men, Avengers, Justice League... just the main characters too to try and keep the numbers down. Half mine live in drawers.

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Practically all my ML are MOSC. Not a massive collection of those...Sentinel, Apocolypse, Galactus and Mojo Series and the five pack FF box.

And alternately all My Justice League/DC are open and on display. Love them alot more. Less articulation....more sexiness.

Will post a pic one day soon.

I collect ML but I'm almost done since I have all the characters I want. I mainly collect the groups like Avengers and X-men. Here's some pics of my collection from earlier this year which has since been updated with new figures. This is only half my collection as the other half is currently in drawers (most of the displayed characters have either been X-men or Avengers affiliated at some point). I also have some variants which I want to offload if anyone's interested - Sentry (bearded variant), Bishop (bald variant) and AOA Sabretooth, all MOSC. I'm also after Vision and Hawkeye to complete my Avengers lineup so anyone with those 2 figures who wishes to part with them, please PM me.

Last edited by Fungal Infection; 24th June 2008 at 06:39 PM.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

I was also looking for a Hawkeye... not just to complete my collection (my surname is Hawke)... but now I've started creating my own. I'll post pics when he's done.