Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: August's Abundance

Generations Sky Shadow and Foc Jazz from the Parra Fair. $25 each
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    For someone that is so against paying above retail, I'm surprised. I've never paid $30 or above for a 'normal' sized deluxe; I would never pay $30 for something that's actually smaller.
    He's desperate ;p
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    For someone that is so against paying above retail, I'm surprised. I've never paid $30 or above for a 'normal' sized deluxe; I would never pay $30 for something that's actually smaller.
    $30 may be the upper end of RRP, but it's still well within the RRP range for AU retail. Of course I would have preferred to pay less, and I have searched for ages zipping across various stores in different suburbs ... so in the end I paid $5 for Shockwave just to save me time and fuel costs of continually searching for this toy! (but knowing my luck I'm now gonna find it pegwarming everywhere for $25 )

To me...
    Less than RRP = great
    Exact RRP = acceptable
    Substantially above RRP = unacceptable

Passed on a sealed Ultra Magnus VS Skywarp set for slightly over $300, so ended up with just an Energon Snowcat and some Evangelion goodies - a new Misato for my ever-growing collection, and a Santa Asuka for when Christmas rolls around.

My second SDCC Bruticus Gift Set arrived today

Very pleased as it was in better shape than the first.
    Now I debate with myself if I can open a $320NZ Transformer or wait for the G2 version at 1/3 the cost

It's a non window box is it Zippo? Well, you do have two, open one for loose play/display (the non pristine one) and keep this one sealed. Hmm so the set really is that quite pricy....we saw one at the Parra fair being sold for AU$350 and we all just gazed at it from afar.....

Just noticed FOC Jazz can't get a break... he gets bullied by wheelie at the fair and in this he's squooshed, tsktsktsk . Im definitely rechristening him as Searchlight in liegeverse.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Biggest TF day for me for while:
    From Emmai:
    - BT Grimlock
    - Animated Longarm/Shckwave (to display as Longarm)
    - WFC Soundwave.

From ebay:
    - parts to mostly complete the UM trailer I nabbed from the Penrif fir a few weeks back. Chest piece, UM head and waist plate (doesnt want to stay attached!) and gun. Now only need shoulder missiles and the lower leg ramps.
    - Perceptor scope.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by VERT View Post
    Over the last four weeks or so but have been to lazy to post. sorry about the bad pics.
    Are there some third party items in this acquisition shot? What's their quality like?

Quote Originally Posted by Ode to a Grasshopper View Post
    Passed on a sealed Ultra Magnus VS Skywarp set for slightly over $300, so ended up with just an Energon Snowcat and some Evangelion goodies - a new Misato for my ever-growing collection, and a Santa Asuka for when Christmas rolls around.
    You shouldn't be paying that much for MISB Magnus/Skywarp, he's usually been around the $250 mark, see here and here

Anyone remember how much magnus/skywarp's price at sheriffs?

It was a Hasbro-only release in a Japanese hobby shop, but still...I only want the Magnus, so it was a pretty easy pass at that price.