Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021 LastLast

Thread: August's Abundance

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    found this in the mail box last night along with the latest issue of the club magazine.

guess what I'm doing this weekend...
    mowing the lawn.....

I finally completed a minor target figure

Mutant Razorclaw

Now all my Mutants are here. Although I don't wanna play with Soundwave coz he just breaks
    Last edited by liegeprime; 29th August 2012 at 08:52 PM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Cyberverse Evac
    Cyberverse breakdown
    Last edited by fatbot; 30th August 2012 at 02:05 PM.
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Quote Originally Posted by fatbot View Post
    It's much better then PCC. my problems with them are the fact that Swindle is longer then Brawl, giving Bruticus a lopsided stance, Blast off is longer then Vortex, making it look like he has a stunted arm
    Fusilateral Quasimodo-combiner!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    mowing the lawn.....
    trolololol

Got my FOC Bruticus in the mail and I think it's honestly a lot better than it's been getting credit for - as long as one only compares it to Combiners of Hasbro's own making.

I have my Blast-Off in an alternate config that makes him work much better as an arm, and Onslaught's arms placed a little differently to bulk up the shoulders. Ideally, Blastoff works better as a leg and Swindle makes a good arm. Incidentally, the instructions don't mention the alternate arm/leg configs at all - is it meant to be a hidden feature???

Individual bots are hit and miss - the alt-modes are all ok except for Onslaught (although this colour scheme does a much better job at hiding things than the SDCC version), but the bot modes are a little lacking. They're all great 'shelf' TF's, as in, they're fine until you pick them up and try to work with the weird arm joints that most of them have.

The colours are very garish, especially on Vortex, but I intend to do something about that very soon.

But he's a fun figure overall and a step in the right direction after ROTF Bruticus and the PCC line.

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    mowing the lawn.....

I finally completed a minor target figure

Mutant Razorclaw

Now all my Mutants are here. Although I don't wanna play with Soundwave coz he just breaks
    The only three beasts Im still chasing

Quote Originally Posted by Sutton View Post
    I have my Blast-Off in an alternate config that makes him work much better as an arm, and Onslaught's arms placed a little differently to bulk up the shoulders. Ideally, Blastoff works better as a leg and Swindle makes a good arm. Incidentally, the instructions don't mention the alternate arm/leg configs at all - is it meant to be a hidden feature???
    Not really a hidden feature, but they will be releasing this guy as a Wreckers combiner soon with remoulded heads to combine into Emirate Xaaron (4th Hasbro release). The press photos shows Xaaron with a new combiner head and with arms and legs switched around.

I've been pretty busy and have only been able to float in and out of the forum, but Abundance is the perfect word for this August, there have been some great pickups!

Mine for the last few weeks:

Picked up HA Roadbuster from Catch of the Day. Sure he only cast $26 posted but they only wrapped him in a post bag, without any protection. If anyone else cathes this bargain it's something to be wary of. Being the size and shape of a football I think was too tempting for some Aust. Post worker as he came in pretty dinged up.

Really happy with Clampdown and Deep cover though, Love my Jap reissues

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    Not really a hidden feature, but they will be releasing this guy as a Wreckers combiner soon with remoulded heads to combine into Emirate Xaaron (4th Hasbro release). The press photos shows Xaaron with a new combiner head and with arms and legs switched around.
    Yeah, but still weird that it doesn't at least mention it in the instructions. Thinking about it from the point of view of some kid putting these together, the extra hands hidden away on Brawl and Swindle are just plain creepy!

Thnaks to sil1580sx I now have all the titanium seekers! (Thrust arrived yesterday).

Decepticon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    I've been pretty busy and have only been able to float in and out of the forum, but Abundance is the perfect word for this August, there have been some great pickups!

Mine for the last few weeks:

Picked up HA Roadbuster from Catch of the Day. Sure he only cast $26 posted but they only wrapped him in a post bag, without any protection. If anyone else cathes this bargain it's something to be wary of. Being the size and shape of a football I think was too tempting for some Aust. Post worker as he came in pretty dinged up.

Really happy with Clampdown and Deep cover though, Love my Jap reissues

My HA Roadbuster came in a box. Did buy some other stuff though. And it was free postage!!