Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1525303132333435363738394045 ... LastLast

Thread: The Decision Thread

Hmm, Takara Magnificus (RTS Perceptor redeco) is ~US$68 @ BBTS atm... so about AU$95, I'm just wondering if it's worth it? I'm looking to pad out my 'Cons, and I do like exclusive releases....

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    Hmm, Takara Magnificus (RTS Perceptor redeco) is ~US$68 @ BBTS atm... so about AU$95, I'm just wondering if it's worth it? I'm looking to pad out my 'Cons, and I do like exclusive releases....
    Sounds like the same reasons I got it. I don't have any particular connection to the character, but black & red goes so well together for 'Cons. I was also looking for another excuse to expand on my Classicsverse collection with a fairly fun mould that hasn't been been repurposed into another character until this release.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/121613529...%3AIT#shpCntId

MP black rodimus 186aud shipped. What do you guys think?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Smint View Post

Cheap but guy sold Ko so is up to you to trust

TBH I wouldn't but that is cuz I don't like the mould.
    "Save the rebellion! Save the dream!" - Saw Gerrera

It's not insanely cheap, he has 10 to sell so maybe bought them at a good price as a lot or has been trying to scalp them individually and now that the new Rodimus news is out he's trying to move them on before they become a serious liability. He has reasonable feedback, it's coming up at AU$226 for me.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Smint is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    It's not insanely cheap, he has 10 to sell so maybe bought them at a good price as a lot or has been trying to scalp them individually and now that the new Rodimus news is out he's trying to move them on before they become a serious liability. He has reasonable feedback, it's coming up at AU$226 for me.
    Sorry that's $186 with 17.5% off. Current ebay sale 15% off and cashrewards.com.au 2.5%

I dont think KO's of MP black rodimus exists and the description says authentic. Still on the fence about this. He's a gorgeous figure despite the problems.

Ugh, at pains on whether to get 2 items (being tempted with the ebay 15% sale):

YOTH Optimus - Ive only been collecting the main MP releases numerically (subbing in Hasbro versions where necessary) and only getting repaints/redecos that are unique characters (yes to Clampdown, no to G2 Sideswipe). But for some reason I'm tempted...

Secondly, I'm collecting all the Soundwave/Blaster Cassettes, including redecos of the same character (eg I got YOTG Soundwave), but not multiples of the same toy (eg I got encore tapes instead of orig G1).
    But I don't know whether I want the Linkin Park release! Given it's effectivey 3 unique tapes, I'm at odds, but then I cant say I own them all (minus the 4 jap dino cassettes of course)

Any objective opinions out there?
    www.mariokart64.com
    --------------------------------------------------------
    "Sometimes, the wrong thing feels so right"
    --------------------------------------------------------

I'm a fan of the YOTH Prime colours. If the 15% off brings it down to a good price shipped then it is recommended though there is a chance a board member could also be in the market to offload theirs. I'm also in the same boat about repaints and redecos and would usually need more than just a slight paint job or new head. The YOTH Prime though just seems like a different character with that paint job. If they ever make an Xzibit Pimp my Ride fig, I'm so buying that to display between my Hasbro MP10 and YOTH MP10.

Do y'all think it's a better idea to chuck in Air Raid into my Amazon order instead of CW Hot Spot, or risk trying to track him down here? Hot Spot just hit, didn't he?
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust