Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 51616667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: Universe/Classics 2.0 Sightings

Big W Doncaster today had Wave 2 of Universe which I found to be very strange seeing as Big W's seem to be showing up w/ Wave 3 at the moment. 2 Megatrons, 2 Prowls, an Acid Storm. I took Acid.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    Big W Doncaster today had Wave 2 of Universe which I found to be very strange seeing as Big W's seem to be showing up w/ Wave 3 at the moment. 2 Megatrons, 2 Prowls, an Acid Storm. I took Acid.
    Doncaster appears to be a dumping ground for Target and Big W based on how much old stock they have
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Doncaster appears to be a dumping ground for Target and Big W based on how much old stock they have
    Well I dumped a Sideswipe I didn't need at BigW so I think that lends credence to your theory.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I know I should be used to the markup at comic book stores, but the 25th anniversary optimus is at Kings Comics store for $250 AUD
    http://www.kingscomics.com.au/catalo...ducts_id=14469

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I know I should be used to the markup at comic book stores, but the 25th anniversary optimus is at Kings Comics store for $250 AUD
    http://www.kingscomics.com.au/catalo...ducts_id=14469
    yeah I think that their justification for that exorbitant price is that it is the US version that comes with a DVD and an extra flap on the box...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    yeah I think that their justification for that exorbitant price is that it is the US version that comes with a DVD and an extra flap on the box...
    anyone wants mine for $249? haha!!!

wow, buy them on sale and sell them for $150+ markup
    the money i could make......

Had a quick browse in myers highpoint today, for the first time they actually had a decent amount of universe stock in. Plenty of deluxes (saw all except ironhide) and heaps of 25th primes.

As much as I want that prime, even at a glance the quality looks....cheap. I dunno though, hope the U.S dvd release fares better with the extras (definately getting this)

Also, I'm finding it very odd why some people on the board <consistently> report seeing specific tf's in their locale, but refuse to state where bc they like to keep their locations secret. I thought this community was all about sharing and collecting?

Quote Originally Posted by canofwhoopass_87 View Post
    Had a quick browse in myers highpoint today, for the first time they actually had a decent amount of universe stock in. Plenty of deluxes (saw all except ironhide) and heaps of 25th primes.

As much as I want that prime, even at a glance the quality looks....cheap. I dunno though, hope the U.S dvd release fares better (definately getting this)

Also, I'm finding it very odd why some people <consistently> on the board report seeing specific tf's in their locale, but refuse to state where bc they like to keep their locations secret. I thought this community was all about sharing and collecting?
    Reason I believe some members do this is because there are those who do not join and contribute to the forum but simply let us do the hardwork, where they will clear out specific items!

That's my own personal thought though.

Many Silverstreak, Acid storm, Galvatron at Chaddy Myer

Quote Originally Posted by k.wong23 View Post
    Reason I believe some members do this is because there are those who do not join and contribute to the forum but simply let us do the hardwork, where they will clear out specific items!

That's my own personal thought though.

Many Silverstreak, Acid storm, Galvatron at Chaddy Myer
    lol beautiful will be there for those acid storms methinks