Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 510111213141516171819202535 ... LastLast

Thread: Universe/Classics 2.0 Sightings

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

When the hell is Classics 2.0 scheduled to be released here in this backwater of Hasbro's world...?! *shakes head*

I went to Uncle Pete's toys in Roseland today as they usually get stock before everyone else but there was absolutely nothing, even less stuff than the last time I went which was well over a month ago.

I have been very bored with toy hunting since the end of the first wave of the movie line as there is absolutely nothing that trully catches my attention. I miss the Classics release when I was going to just about every shopping center I knew of looking for toys.

At this rate, I'm going to concentrate on Star Wars. There's a Clone Wars AT-TE with my name on it.

Onslaught and Powerglide at Fraser's Cycles (Taren Point), for $60 each. I nabbed Onslaught, but there are still some of both left.

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

Powerglide and Onslaught at Toyworld Adelaide for $70 (!)

EDIT: Just noticed Robzy posted these already. The price was so outrageous, however, I thought it was worth mentioning twice. I've ordered the Japanese versions from HLJ for 4500¥ - even with postage they're still cheaper.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    Powerglide and Onslaught at Toyworld Adelaide for $70 (!)

EDIT: Just noticed Robzy posted these already. The price was so outrageous, however, I thought it was worth mentioning twice. I've ordered the Japanese versions from HLJ for 4500¥ - even with postage they're still cheaper.
    Hopefully for those who want Hasbro releases and don't want to order one from overseas, the prices will be more reasonable when they reach widespread release.

Sofaman, HLJ is getting "USA editions", IE the same ones you saw in Toyworld...

Aren't the USA Editions TakaraTomy's repainted ones? Red Powerglide and slightly more accurate Onslaught?

Since they don't have an ultra class in Henkei, they're just leaving them in Hasbro's packaging.

From some of the pictures I've seen, it looks like they're just selling American toys. In the case of Onslaught, I'm happy enough with Hasbro's effort anyway.

I'll leave my pre-order for Silverbolt in, just in case... (: