Thread: Universe/Classics 2.0 Sightings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

toyworld flood with the v.class (44.95)
    and a few sets of wave 1 deluxe

I saw them all today. I wasn't even looking for them actually, I was looking at Lego. When I did see them, I stopped and inspected a lot of Prowls to see if I could find one with a good paint job. None were great.

Oh I should clarify I saw all three Deluxes, the Voyagers and the Robot Heroes at K-Mart. Target had the Deluxes and Voyagers.

I passed on everything, not very good sale prices as Pulsey pointed out. Quite lame actually. I also noticed the price at Target and K-Mart for Universe Deluxes are $26.99, The Voyager price was $44.99. So Voyagers are about right but Animated Deluxes are less expensive than Universe? Either way, I think the sale was pretty lame. I think K-Mart just wanted to throw a little incentive to attract parents into buying more stuff on top of their main advertisement - the Star Wars stuff. No bargains really. I look forward to school holidays for kids in a few weeks time. Hopefully it'll be better.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection