Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thunder, thunder, thunder, ThunderCATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Is the Classic Mumm-Ra only in 6 inch?? That sucks, as I am not buying the 6 inch classic Lion-O to go with him , I already bought the 8. I agree that it is a great action figure!

My review of Lion-O old eight inch

My review of 6 inch New Lion-O

Too bad the cartoon is dead and probably the line. While I disliked the original cartoon, I really liked the aesthetics of the toys. Had a lot of potential methinks and I think that looks-wise, Mumm-Ra is one of my favourite 80s villains!!

True the cartoon being shown here is kinda old, and usually reruns the last episode though can be seen here - with a very surprising twist. - up to episode 26. Season ender...... hopefully the new season gets picked up and the cartoon does continue. It's a bit of a wait and see along with Avatar:Legend Of Korra. If your after some toons(not anime) as well like Symbionic Titan or Generator Rex - they have it listed in their cartoon section, complete.

http://www.animeflavor.com/index.php?q=node/20618
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Mumm-Ra is one of my favourite 80s villains!!
    Physically, Mumm-Ra looks like Skeletor on steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Physically, Mumm-Ra looks like Skeletor on steroids.
    Ha ha ha! true that! Probably why I like him.

I went to my local TRU today to see if they had the classics. Talked to one staffy who seemed to know a bit and he said that they had just got the T/cats in and they didn't have any classics. Sad face. I wants me a Mumm-ra dammit!

Was impressed to see they had stock of the Thundertank.

I guess what we are seeing now are the leftovers?

Found some today. Got three of the small figures on sale for $12.99 Think I should go back later and get the larger Lion-O I need one I do.

saw these maybe 2 weeks ago at chaddy TRU, then yesterday the whole line was gone?

removed or sold??

Coolgardie WA, but Townsville (the last 15 years)

6" nohhhh the face is awful. teeny-bopper.... teenage... nohhhhhhh!

ah. there we go. manly Lion-o. It's ok. I'm ok. I'll take classics any day. At TRU you say?

Picked up the 3 3/4 inch Mumm-Ra from TRU last night for $12.99. I was looking out for the 6 inch 'classic' version as mentioned in this thread but they didn't seem to have it - although they had two other 6 inch Mumm-Ra's from the new Thundercats cartoon
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Saw the 4 inch line and the action featured figures (sword lifting lion o etc) at a Big W yesterday. No larger figs though and no pricing either...

Also Toys R Us has the Tower of Omens in their catalogue as ($60 - $20 off I think, a little bit tempting...) and the thundertank (normal price) as well as other figs at reg retail. Hopefully they have had a restock. Gonna try for the classic again, even though the mag only had the new 2011 versions.

Got the 3 1/2 inch Cheetara and Mumrah yesterday. Also found them at Target, Big W and Myers as well as TRU

I also saw these at Target yesterday. Was very tempted to get more 3 3/4 inch figures. Have yet to find a classic Lion-O
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]