View Poll Results: How do you rate the FOC game?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Excellent

28 65.12%
  • Good

10 23.26%
  • Passable

3 6.98%
  • Terrible

2 4.65%
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Review - Fall of Cybertron

Anyone else find that two of the audiologs are exactly the same? Whats the point!

I just voted passable.

My reasons are although I quite like the game overall, I feel the campaign is lacking boss fights. The gameplay is simple, with some basic stategy, it just does not seem challenging enough. It is fun, but repetitive. Great fan service, lots of nods to G1.

Final chapter is excellent, but is short but sweet. Could of done with a little more.
    Teaming up Jazz with Cliffjumper in the campaign was a good decision. Enjoyed all the levels, and lots of interesting set-pieces throughout the game. Disappointed in the design of the enemies, just uninspiring. I thought Grimlock was a little late in the game.

After playing the game, I like the generations cliffjumper toy alot more. Also hoping for a Voyager Megatron with sword and shield, and a deluxe Swoop at least if we are to get more dinobots in toy form.
    Last edited by Defcon; 14th September 2012 at 03:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    I did enjoy being Bruticus but I thought they could of dragged it out a bit longer.
    I felt the same about playing Bruticus, which is why I was so chuffed you got a second shot as him in the final level. I felt that evened it up a bit, playing as him twice.

I found Grimlock a bit slow a clunky in T-Rex mode until I realised I could use the boost button to make him run over the insecticons - that was gold!

Using the boost button on the Grimlock build in Multiplayer mode makes him go "Giddy-yap!" (i.e. starts skipping along in dino mode)

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Anyone else find that two of the audiologs are exactly the same? Whats the point!
    No one else has this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I haven't explored multiplayer but I don't expect anthing spectacular.
    I dont usually but I find FOC's quite fun.

I notice that the Dinobots DLC is available. So last night I jump online and load up FOC, just to have a look at the models (not paying $14 for 4 characters!!) and I see that they have Slug in the infiltrator and Snarl on the other, but the names are around the wrong way!

Infiltrator was called Snarl (in the armour set section) and the other one was called SLug.

I am pretty certain that the game refers to Triceratops as Slug right? #WHA??

I've got to get multiplayer happening. I designed characters but that is it.
    HATRED FOR JAMES VAN DER BEEK RISING!

Still have some stuff for sale. Free pickup at Parra Fair
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=8503

its a lot of fun, although a little repetive. It is really good jumping into a game with some of the guys from here

Quote Originally Posted by drahsrebu View Post
    its a lot of fun, although a little repetive. It is really good jumping into a game with some of the guys from here
    I've been surprised at how well even random matches work in the team deathmatch. A couple of times, I've been arampagin' with Cuddles (my Titan) and taken out a couple of dudes in a heated firefight my energy has been low at the end, because I was kinda banking on taking the pain to take them out. And out of no-where some guy flies in and heals me up nice and good. And off I go again.

Plus I needed some points to get more goodies for my custom chars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I notice that the Dinobots DLC is available. So last night I jump online and load up FOC, just to have a look at the models (not paying $14 for 4 characters!!) and I see that they have Slug in the infiltrator and Snarl on the other, but the names are around the wrong way!

Infiltrator was called Snarl (in the armour set section) and the other one was called SLug.

I am pretty certain that the game refers to Triceratops as Slug right? #WHA??
    +1 -- what gives with that?!?!?!?

And when they were promoting the individual characters from the havoc pack they referred to Perceptor as Preceptor (although he's called Perceptor in the game thankfully). (o_O)

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphoto...05956880_n.jpg