Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colds and Flu

Quote Originally Posted by Yukitora View Post
    i rested, my medication must have been so strong i lost 2 weeks...
    am still recovering from last fortnights mutations, but i have recently done my back in a bit. muscle pain and sand in mah lungs has made for an awesome time building Depthcharge with glue. So over it, but it won't leave me alone just yet. Another weeks recovery of day naps, snot face, coughing and drowning and i should be right. Putting up a fight... I coughed on Sunstreaker enough, he should have the t-virus by now.
    Laaah. But what i found helped me were hot showers, those common cold/flu tablets, tissues, sleep and sun. I had some strange feverish days.
    Fabric glue might also help...
    SOunds like you make the most of flus for, erm entertainment pursposes?

The sand in your lungs and glue fumes must be a winner though.

Interesting thread. I think I will stick with my sleep and water remedy personally...

The cold is on its last legs. Tried talking to tets today still had the tickle in throat To butter menthols and beyond!!

Got off antibiotics a week ago after having Tonsillitis, then my son ended up with it, and now I have a sore throat again Surely the antibiotics that I have left in my system should be able to stave-off the infection without the need for more drugs Oh well, back to the doctor again this arvo...
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

hate colds and flus. have had a cold (tickled throat with repeating annoying cough) for three weeks. f* over it. buttermenthols are the only things that make a difference. Although yes the hot steaming showers do make you feel better and clear the head a little.