Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Megatron-SG1's Want List

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Sorry, I meant to tell you, I've put another picture in my sales thread. both boxes are pretty much identical in excellent condition.
    I was a bit surprised by postage too, unfortunately it's a big box and it's pretty heavy. I can do it with postage included for $50 if you like.
    Oh I see the links now, thanks. Yep very nice. Well if you're really ok with $50 then it's sold. I won't buy unless seller is happy also!

Edit: PMed, thanks!
    Last edited by Megatron; 20th September 2012 at 11:53 PM.

xbox 360 slim games? I have 360 FOC game for $45 with unused codes

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    xbox 360 slim games? I have 360 FOC game for $45 with unused codes
    Can't get it right now as I have already overspent on this week's toy budget If you still have it in near future I may be interested. Is it the Limited Edition with Brusticus skin? New & Sealed? Sorry if dumb qs as well but what are unused codes? I've not played with my new xbox yet as I'm waiting for a vga cable to connect it to my monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron-SG1 View Post
    Can't get it right now as I have already overspent on this week's toy budget If you still have it in near future I may be interested. Is it the Limited Edition with Brusticus skin? New & Sealed? Sorry if dumb qs as well but what are unused codes? I've not played with my new xbox yet as I'm waiting for a vga cable to connect it to my monitor.
    The unused codes are used to collect the bruticus skin from xbox live store. I dont have internet with xbox so couldnt use them. Not sealed I have played it. Finished the game and looking to move it on now.

Megatron Guest

Exclamation

This will be a long shot... but if ANYONE (or anyone you know) has a MISB G1 Megatron that they would be willing to sell I would be VERY interested. I am willing to pay top dollar for it. It just has to be sealed, and box still in very good to excellent condition. Also, preferably not AFA graded in clear casing. No reissues; I am looking for the original. Just name your price, and I will let you know if it is doable.
    Last edited by Megatron; 27th November 2012 at 12:51 PM.

check my sales as i have a few leaders on there
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    check my sales as i have a few leaders on there
    Hi

I only see a loose RotF Megatron that I might be interested in, but I would like to first get him MISB if I can. Also at the moment my priority is on trying to get an original MISB G1 Megatron.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron-SG1 View Post
    Hi

I only see a loose RotF Megatron that I might be interested in, but I would like to first get him MISB if I can. Also at the moment my priority is on trying to get an original MISB G1 Megatron.
    ill do him for 100 posted for you
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

You're going to be waiting a looong time for that Shockwave, unless you pay heaps for an AFA graded one.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    ill do him for 100 posted for you
    Thanks for the offer! But I have a few other things I need to get first. I will keep an eye on your sales thread Kal-El, and if I see anything else I want I can get them together as a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    You're going to be waiting a looong time for that Shockwave, unless you pay heaps for an AFA graded one.
    Do you know of one? I've seen a pre Transformers Shockwave MIB which I may get... I've seen an AFA pre-rub G1 Jazz MISB that's graded at 75 which I may get also, but no G1 MISB Megs There was one available a few weeks ago but I missed out, and another only a few days ago but the seller reconsidered, so not happy about that. Am keeping a strong lookout atm for him.

UPDATE!!! Seller I mentioned has contacted me and has accepted my offer!!! I'm hopefully very soon going to be the owner of a genuine MISB G1 Megatron!!!... Once it's all gone through I will post this news in the relevant thread, but until then I remain tentatively optimistic!
    Last edited by Megatron; 28th November 2012 at 10:24 AM.