Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Megatron-SG1's Want List

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Is he pure bodaciousness? I want to see that bad boy.
    I should be able to post some pics of him on the weekend.

Btw, you're gonna hate me ... I got something else recently that I think you would appreciate. It's still to arrive, but if all goes well I'll post pics of it when it does.

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    Still have that rotf megs available if you want him :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Possibly interested in a loose (untransformed) Chronicle DOTM Megatron?
    All so very tempting, thanks for the offers! But I really need these to be MISB. I may consider loose ones too, but it's at a go slow because of other higher priority items on my want list.

It's Shockwave.
    I'm still trying to find one.
    Either that or Encore Omega Supreme.
    Btw, is Megs really good. I actually might get me an Encore Megatron.
    Do you have the eHobby encore Megs, because you can get him MISB on robot kingdom for $90. (or was it tfsource).

Or, MP Soundwave.

Might want to be careful ordering MISB Encore/eHobby Megatrons. I ordered an Encore Megs and it was sent untransformed and customs snapped it up and now I'm sure it's in some landfill somewhere.

Be careful.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    It's Shockwave.
    I'm still trying to find one.
    Either that or Encore Omega Supreme.
    Btw, is Megs really good. I actually might get me an Encore Megatron.
    Do you have the eHobby encore Megs, because you can get him MISB on robot kingdom for $90. (or was it tfsource).

Or, MP Soundwave.
    First guess is correct (it's an Astro Magnum)

Oh! I also pre-ordered my MP-13 Soundwave today as well.

No, I don't have an eHobby Megs YET. I want to eventually get all the reissues as well. I've seen eHobby Megs show up fairly regularly on eBay, for about the $100-$120 mark. I have two loose original G1 Megatrons and as far as playability is concerned, they are a little delicate. Still fun. I don't know whether the reissues are any better in this regard, though.

Might want to be careful ordering MISB Encore/eHobby Megatrons. I ordered an Encore Megs and it was sent untransformed and customs snapped it up and now I'm sure it's in some landfill somewhere.

Be careful.
    Oh wow, that sucks!!!!

Pretty good my friend. How much? (Astro)

Maybe tell a seller to write a note saying: Collector's item- do not confuse with Masterpiece Megatron or something.
    Anyway, congrats on Magnum. I'm lookign for just Shockwave and I think I'll be waiting a while. I'll probably get a loose complete. Any good Shocky sightings anyone?
    I'm trying to get as many encores as I can and I'll probably get the minibots or 19 cassettes next.

Airports/customs/some post offices have little shape-detection things, so when it basically scans an undersized P-38, it knows that it's an illegal thing or whatever. It's a blanket ban on megs I'm afraid, which is why Im getting the Chronicle 2pack, getting someone to disassemble megs, and then ship him over.

Might work.

Megatron Guest

I got a complete, MIB Astro Magnum for around $50. I am constantly keeping an eye out for more Shockwaves.

Wow, that is really good. I'm still looking and I fear I will be for some time.

Airports/customs/some post offices have little shape-detection things, so when it basically scans an undersized P-38, it knows that it's an illegal thing or whatever. It's a blanket ban on megs I'm afraid, which is why Im getting the Chronicle 2pack, getting someone to disassemble megs, and then ship him over.

Might work.
    Isn't that kind of illegal?