Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 31318192021222324252627283343 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Just bought (pre-order) of MP-16 from robot kingdom. Better hurry guys for those who want it, there's like 10 units left.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Just bought (pre-order) of MP-16 from robot kingdom. Better hurry guys for those who want it, there's like 10 units left.
    How much is it with shipping?

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    How much is it with shipping?
    Shipping for MP 16:

Sub Total : $49.90
    Shipping Charge (Australia) : $16.97
    Insurance : $0.35
    Grand Total : US$ 67.22

One unit left!!!

No TC yet. It's been 9 days. Hope it shows up this week!! C'mon TRU's shipping partner!

Still waiting on MP TC from iParcel. How long did it take for anyone who bought stuff from TRU USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Still waiting on MP TC from iParcel. How long did it take for anyone who bought stuff from TRU USA?
    I don't think I've ever gotten anything from TRU USA. I think everything I've ever gotten from the US has come from Kay Bee/KB Toys or Wal*Mart (mostly from the former).

Online, I meant.
    I'm less worried now, since it says 14 business days and it's only been 10.
    Wait, Walmart ship here??!?!

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Got MP-15 and MP-16 sitting in Melbourne waiting to clear customs. I was hoping that they might arrive before the weekend but I suppose a few extra days is a small price to pay considering I was able to snag them for $30 each.

I ordered a Thundercracker back in January. Tracking info starts on Jan 7, with delivery on the 18th (though I couldn't pick up till the 21st). I usually expect around 10 business days for delivery from the US, though I've occasionally found it will take up to 30. Easter will slow things down too so I wouldn't start to worry for another week or so.

Did iParcel provide you a tracking number and url in your shipment notification? The tracking info was pretty comprehensive, though don't trust the locations once it gets to Australia. I live in Perth, but my tracking info shows attempted delivery in Queensland, then transfer to NSW an hour later, and that I picked it up from Victoria.

Wait, Walmart ship here??!?!
    No idea, sorry, I was talking about regular shopping. I very rare shop online. Only time I got something from Wal*Mart was Tripredacus Agent, as that toy was a Wal*Mart exclusive and never released here.

Waiting for news on the status of my MP Soundwave order from TFSource.

Preordered it in November but didn't ship it until Ravage/Rumble was in stock but by some quirk of fate TFS sold every last Soundwave in their warehouse and I'd have to wait until they get restocked at the end of this month.
    Now I get this telling me that they can't get a solid confirmation from Takara Tomy about when they ship the next lot.

The offer of a refund is on the table but since I had prepaid so early it'd probably be in store credit. And even if I do take the refund, MP15 Ravage/Rumble is instock and paid up so that order would still stand but is kinda useless without Soundwave.