Page 24 of 93 FirstFirst ... 41419202122232425262728293444 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Mebbe you can cancel your Ravage/Rumble order and just the Hasbro version w/ all the cassettes.

Quote Originally Posted by CBratron View Post
    Waiting for news on the status of my MP Soundwave order from TFSource.

Preordered it in November but didn't ship it until Ravage/Rumble was in stock but by some quirk of fate TFS sold every last Soundwave in their warehouse and I'd have to wait until they get restocked at the end of this month.
    Now I get this telling me that they can't get a solid confirmation from Takara Tomy about when they ship the next lot.

The offer of a refund is on the table but since I had prepaid so early it'd probably be in store credit. And even if I do take the refund, MP15 Ravage/Rumble is instock and paid up so that order would still stand but is kinda useless without Soundwave.

Man I feel for you ! That totally BS I reckon , and u preorder so long ago too! They should send u MP15 for free as compensation !! But I doubt that I think you should make a big fuss about it because they took your money already collecting interest etc...

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Mebbe you can cancel your Ravage/Rumble order and just the Hasbro version w/ all the cassettes.
    I might try that and put the $210 towards Fansproject Intimidator and some Generations Springer/Blitz packs.

This situation just blows.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Online, I meant.
    I'm less worried now, since it says 14 business days and it's only been 10.
    Wait, Walmart ship here??!?!
    My parcel arrived in less than 3 weeks, but it was ordered in November and arrived just before Christmas so I was happy

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Quote Originally Posted by Iriorne View Post
    Got MP-15 and MP-16 sitting in Melbourne waiting to clear customs. I was hoping that they might arrive before the weekend but I suppose a few extra days is a small price to pay considering I was able to snag them for $30 each.

I ordered a Thundercracker back in January. Tracking info starts on Jan 7, with delivery on the 18th (though I couldn't pick up till the 21st). I usually expect around 10 business days for delivery from the US, though I've occasionally found it will take up to 30. Easter will slow things down too so I wouldn't start to worry for another week or so.

Did iParcel provide you a tracking number and url in your shipment notification? The tracking info was pretty comprehensive, though don't trust the locations once it gets to Australia. I live in Perth, but my tracking info shows attempted delivery in Queensland, then transfer to NSW an hour later, and that I picked it up from Victoria.
    I don't think we got a tracking number, unless my Dad didn't see it.

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

I don't think we got a tracking number, unless my Dad didn't see it.
    Maybe get him to recheck his email? The subject was " Shipping Confirmation for your order from Toys "R" Us. " The tracking number and a url to the iParcel tracking site were in between the item cost and the sub total lines.

Of course, they may have changed their system again - when they first started up last year they weren't even sending shipping confirmation emails.

I'll get him to recheck it, in case we did. Thanks.

I'm honestly a bit worried.TC hasn't come from TRU in 2 weeks or less and we have no confirmation of shipping OR tracking number email.
    If it doesn't arrive on Tuesday, I might contact them and iParcel.

EDIT: Did some research on the confirmation and some other Aussies didn't get any confirmation but their stuff arrived within 2-3 weeks, so I should be right.
    Last edited by Bidoofdude; 30th March 2013 at 07:57 PM.

I'm honestly a bit worried.TC hasn't come from TRU in 2 weeks or less and we have no confirmation of shipping OR tracking number email.
    If it doesn't arrive on Tuesday, I might contact them and iParcel.

EDIT: Did some research on the confirmation and some other Aussies didn't get any confirmation but their stuff arrived within 2-3 weeks, so I should be right.
    yeah the US postage is funny some time...it could be fast like in a week or like upto 4 weeks , so there nothing to worry about till 4th week... Had a item that travel around the US before it came here...like LA-to newyork sorting centre before it came here because it had tracking so i seen it travel everywhere

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Did some research on the confirmation and some other Aussies didn't get any confirmation but their stuff arrived within 2-3 weeks, so I should be right.
    Yup, don't stress yet. Ten business days is about the minimum time for regular post and I think 30 business days (6 weeks) is the usual minimum time before a postal service will conduct an investigation into missing items and declare them lost if they can't be traced. Give it a few more weeks and if it hasn't turned up then get in touch with them, but you'll probably find it arrives before then.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    yeah the US postage is funny some time...
    Yeah, international postage in general is a bit funny like that. I ordered three books from the UK a couple of years ago. They shipped in individual packages from the same place on the same day. The first arrived in two weeks, the second arrived two weeks later and the third two weeks after that, literally on the day I was going to contact the merchant if it didn't show (~45 days after posting). On the flip side towards the end of last year I had something come by regular post from the UK in 3 business days (with a weekend).