Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930313646 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DarkHyren View Post
    Fortress Maximus "Dispatch from outward office of exchange" at TOKYO INT at 11:17 JST...
    He's on his way...
    And not to be over shadowed, racing ahead of Fort Max is Encore Omega Supreme and 20A Devy, left Tokyo at around 06:16 JST.
    Who will get here first, will it be Omega and his brainwashed little friends or will it be our gigantic titan Fortress Maximus?
    It might even be a photo finish ladies and germs, stay tuned for more updates!
    Where'd you get Omega? Cheap?

Anime Export had one only for 9800 Yen, a price I just could not refuse considering it was still sealed and in A grade condition.
    Thanks for the find actually go out to you Bidoofdude, it was your posting about the cheap 20A's that lead me to be on the site when they posted him up

Cool. I was considering him but I got MP TC instead.
    Hope you like him!

At 07:32JST (10:32AEDST) my Fort Max arrived at Tokyo International post office's "Outward Office of Exchange." At 11:07JST (13:07AEDST) it was dispatched. So I guess this means the toy's now in transit to Australia (or at least I hope so).

My Fort Max reached Sydney today (15:50... not sure if that's JST or AEDST). Didn't receive anything today. Does Australia Post deliver on Saturdays? (don't shoot me... I really very rarely get toys through the mail )

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My Fort Max reached Sydney today (15:50... not sure if that's JST or AEDST). Didn't receive anything today. Does Australia Post deliver on Saturdays? (don't shoot me... I really very rarely get toys through the mail )
    Not on weekends. When you day Sydney, is that the only status you have? Anything else like at sorting centre etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Not on weekends.
    ...Japan Post is open on weekends... *mumble.grumble*
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    When you day Sydney, is that the only status you have? Anything else like at sorting centre etc?
    It says that it's currently in post office "Sydney D."

Are you working Monday? You dont.look too good, perhaps you should have the day off

I've received EMS packages on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    I've received EMS packages on Saturday.
    I havent used EMS in eons. Unlike UPS, Is Aust Post their carrier? May sound like a simple question, but when i asked my regular Aust Post driver he said that because the office is closed on a weekend they dont deliver and wont take liability for keeping the parcrels overnight.