Page 31 of 93 FirstFirst ... 112126272829303132333435364151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    Just got my invoice for tiger tracks !!! should be arriving by next week!! cant wait !!
    Wait? Wot? When was Tiger Tracks released? It isn't available for pre-order on any Japanese sites yet...?

Quote Originally Posted by Ae-Evolution View Post
    Wait? Wot? When was Tiger Tracks released? It isn't available for pre-order on any Japanese sites yet...?
    i preordered my from ehobbybaseshop.com a while ago now and usually they send an invoice when the item come in ready to be shipped ...

It's a Tokyo Show 2013 convention exclusive figure, available only to attendees. That's why you can't pre-order it. I haven't heard any news of it being officially available for sale outside the con.

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    i preordered my from ehobbybaseshop.com a while ago now and usually they send an invoice when the item come in ready to be shipped ...
    Nice! I'm waiting for BBTS to get the preorders in and then i'm hitting the Ship my Loot button!

Put my pre-order through for MP-12T tigertrack from RK.

Cat is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Waiting for my BBTS Pile O' Loot to build up again so it's worth shipping.

There's stuff I'm dying to get like some Kre-Os, and the Igear rerelease of Ironhide.

I'm also separately waiting to receive my blue Estrela Sedan. That one may take a while, as it's a casual deal between acquaintances, so noone's in any real rush (which is a nice change).

I'm also waiting for my box of the Breygent TF cards to get here. It's overdue, and is an eBay sale, so it's a tad frustrating.

Oh, and some commission sketches, but they're also more of a casual deal, as it's going to be 8 different pieces, all sketch cards, followed with some full-size pieces. Being done by a really talented guy, and I can't wait to be pleasantly surprised with what he comes up with!

My Generations Sandstorm is on the way from RK.

Generations Blitzwing and Springer shipped from BBTS on Monday, so should be here around next week.

Generations Triple Changers shipped from RK today! Hopefully will be here in the next fortnight. Man this waiting is excruciating!!!

Got my notification from RK that MP-12T has been shipped out to me on june 14th (also paid that same day), this possible?