Page 37 of 93 FirstFirst ... 172732333435363738394041424757 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Iriorne View Post
    Ah, Amazon's showing an October 8th release date now. Adding 30-40 days for 'shipping' would give you 7-17 November, assuming you picked standard postage.
    LOL yeah it might do a tour of the states before it come here ...
    Should of pre-order it on the uk site..they delivery blu-ray within 2 day!

Whoo hoo! Amazon have sent me my tracking email for Metroplex and the shipping information states that he's left the carrier facility

My Metroplex has been touring the US for the past week...
    Dispatched from Tennessee last Fri, arrived in Kentucky on Sat morning, left Kentucky on Sat arvo, arrived in New Jersey on Mon, left New Jersey yesterday... not sure if it's on its way to another facility in the US or on route to Australia. Tracking this package is like playing a really frustratingly dull game of "Where In The World Is Generations Metroplex?"

So I've preordered MP Smokescreen from Amazon at the same 27% preorder discount as MP Bluestreak and Prowl... only that Smokescreen doesn't come with any Amazon exclusive bonus content which does make it feel like less value for money (bad enough that TakTOM MPs are overpriced as they are). I guess because the standard launchers are already toon-accurate... but maybe they should've included repaints of the toy-accurate MP Nissan launchers as Amazon exclusives! I reckon that'd be cool.
    <my.first.world.problems >

I'm waiting on BBTS shared exclusive Grimlock vs Bruticus, it only got shipped yesterday but bought it last week. Can't track it though mainly because i could only afford standard shipping. But I like surprises you know.

I thought Metroplex might be at the post office, but Amazon tracking says it is with customs (for several days?). Probably my HLJ order but really looking forward to Metroplex.

My Metroplex has followed Gok's around the states but must have missed his flight in Jersey - apparently he's still there!

With all the commotion about MP Soundwave and Acid Storm, everybody has forgotten that MP Prowl and Streak are out at the end of the month, I'm more exited about getting a set of S30 Fairlady Z's, can't wait!

Iriorne is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Looks like BBTS might be clearing their order backlog. I shipped my PoL on Friday and it was sent out Tuesday. Not sure what UPS is doing though as it's just had an arrival scan in Anchorage, Alaska!

Tracking still shows a Tuesday delivery, but I'm pretty sure that's not the most efficient route...

BBTS POL

08/12/2013
    Baldwin, WI
    Eagan, MN

08/13/2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    Louisville, KY

08/14/2013
    Honolulu, HI
    Melbourne, Australia

08/15/2013
    Botany, Australia

its scheduled to arrive on 22/08 which sucks. deliver it today!

According to Aussie Post tracking my 3 boxes from BBTS have been dispatched from the states but no indication if they have arrived in Aus yet.

The wait is that is stressing me right now is if my friend in the USA managed to grab me the MP Soundwave she put a holding depoist on. Checking my email every hour as she as supposed to be picking it up yesterday. Just waiting for the dream to fall through yet again