Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 253540414243444546474849505565 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    so you finally order 10b?... still waiting for my MP prowl to come...
    I was waiting for it to be as cheap as RK when they first had it on pre-order for $135 and I manage to get it close to that.

Now waiting on my takara tomy tg-23 metroplex. Once i get this bigbot...i'm going to have a hard time displaying it with my hasbro version.

On preorder waiting for release MP Bluestreak and MP Smokescreen

Waiting for future purchases!

MP Soundwave
    MP Ultra Magnus
    MP Bumblebee
    MP Wheeljack
    Generations Whirl
    3rd party Igear Sharkticons
    TMNT Bebob and Rocksteady figures

all this comes to over $700! its all those MP's

I had to chop most of the 3rd party stuff I wanted, because I have heaps of bills coming from everywhere. I wanted Feral Rex, but decided to pull the plug and save, settled for the platinum Predaking instead.

For my upcoming birthday my wife relented and let me order for myself a full set of the G1 Technobots . They are coming from the UK and they haven't been sent yet so might be waiting a while

Took more time to find a decent set than I thought. There were a lot of KO Computron gift sets out there . And I got burnt with a KO Lightspeed and Strafe a few years ago . Most of the genuine Technobot sets were over $200US

In the end I lucked out. There was a seller (with a seller score of 2437 and 100% positive feedback) that was selling a set that was considerably cheaper because Strafe and Lightspeed were missing all their weapons and Afterburner was missing a gun. But I can take the weapons which were fine from the KO Strafe & Lightspeed and use them to complete the G1 set Means all I will be missing in the end is one of Afterburners guns but for $100 less I can live with that

Got my 'your order has been sent' from RK for MP-17 and MP-18... too bad I was unable to upgrade for extra launchers. Before they sent it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    Got my 'your order has been sent' from RK for MP-17 and MP-18... too bad I was unable to upgrade for extra launchers. Before they sent it off.
    I got the same email

But I will be getting the extra launchers and coins

yay i got an email too. really looking forward to prowl and streak.

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    I got the same email

But I will be getting the extra launchers and coins
    I'm just going to hit up ebay or here for extra launchers, I should be getting 2 already, one for each MP, but I want 4.

Streak just arrived at contact in Japan. Ooohhheerrr... brain says wait, heart says send... c'mon brain... c'mooonnn!!

Kazza: why not get two of each MP, keep four launchers, then sell the spare two? The launcher comes in a separate plastic baggy just like Lambor's piledrivers, so you don't need to open the toy to get to them. That way you can sell the excess MPs MISB.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I'm just going to hit up ebay or here for extra launchers, I should be getting 2 already, one for each MP, but I want 4.
    you can just wait for the 3rd party one...looks better and cost about the same too

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    you can just wait for the 3rd party one...looks better and cost about the same too
    I'm not normally one to endorse 3rd Party stuff, but that's actually not a bad idea for Kazza's situation. It would also help make Prowl and Bluestreak look more distinct from each other too if they have different looking launchers. I personally intend to put 2 bonus launchers on Prowl and leave Bluestreak with the in-built launchers.