Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 435358596061626364656667687383 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DaptoDog View Post
    This with PC mate? Been wondering when the notifications will start coming through. Haven't got mine yet.
    It was mate, so it shouldn't be too far off for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Deonasis View Post
    w00t! MP Clampdown, UW Defensor, and UW Devastator are headed my way but the small country town means about a 7 business-day wait. HUR RE UPP!!
    7 business days lucky you! It takes 14-16 days for my stuff to arrive from pc and I just found out they sent it to the wrong end of the state so there's another 2 days. Yay for couriers

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    Just got a shipping notification for MP Clampdown
    is this from PC? are they using AUs Post? hopefully i get notification so i dont get surprised i have a slip in the mail

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    It was mate, so it shouldn't be too far off for you.
    That's great, thanks

got my shipping notification for MP14C Clampdown last night. anyone got their tracking number. im sure au post dont send them tried PC but no reply yet

Auspost usually sends me an email a day or two after PC with the tracking details... Check your spam filters maybe?

I'm getting kinda worried that HLJ is not stock UW Bruticus. This waiting just to order something that won't ship for 6 months is really bad.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Got a shipping notification from PC for MP Ironhide. This is the first time that I'm purchasing a Japanese MP from a non-Japanese source, so it'll be interesting to compare the shipping time with the El Cheapo SAL that I always use from Japan. It shouldn't be clearing Customs, and of course it's domestic shipping, not international... so in theory it should be faster, but who knows.

The average time that it takes MPs to arrive via slow-slow SAL for me is 10.5 days. (best was 3 days, worst was 23 days)
    PC is still dearer than cheaper Japanese sources like Amiami or Amazon JP, but I'd rather support an Aussie business.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I'm getting kinda worried that HLJ is not stock UW Bruticus. This waiting just to order something that won't ship for 6 months is really bad.
    HLJ (and other JP retailers) seem to post their preorders much later than HK/IS sourced suppliers for some reason... Not sure if it's a Takara or a cultural thing

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by prjkt View Post
    HLJ (and other JP retailers) seem to post their preorders much later than HK/IS sourced suppliers for some reason... Not sure if it's a Takara or a cultural thing
    Perhaps cos you get a shipping quote with JP online stores which then has to be paid & processed. Whereas many of the HK online stores are paid upfront including shipping. Parcel is dispatched as soon as order is fulfilled.