Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 506065666768697071727374758090 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    It's still early but I'm gonna call it - Day 15 and still no show. If I come home and find otherwise I will eat my hat.
    At the end of this, I want a photo of you, Primal, and the number of bananas equal to the number of days waited.

I'm actually seriously thinking about ordering another MP Beast Convoy from Amazon and using Amazon's international shipping thing, because I'm afraid that the one that my friend sent me may have been lost (or is just that slow that I may not see it till Xmas).

This toy has now reached the 2nd longest time I've waited for a shipment from Japan. 8 more days until it matches the longest time of 23 days.

Day 16 still nothing. I just went and ordered another MP32 from HLJ w/ trackable express international shipping as opposed to slow-mo SAL. HLJ's price is significantly cheaper than Amazon's that even with EMS it still works out cheaper than Amazon's price before shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    At the end of this, I want a photo of you, Primal, and the number of bananas equal to the number of days waited.
    I second this idea!

On the plus side, I ordered a toy from HLJ via SAL and it only took a mere 2 months to get to me.

What?! Was this recently or back when you living in WA? Cos it seems odd that a delivery from Tochigi to Hyogo would take so long! Are you ordering your stuff from Amazon? Cos they have free guaranteed next day delivery within Japan.

HLJ MP32 Day 1: toy has reached Japan Post's international dispatch in Tokyo.
    Amazon MP32 Day 17: <cicadas.chirping>

HLJ MP32 Day 1: toy has reached Japan Post's international dispatch in Tokyo.
    Amazon MP32 Day 17: <cicadas.chirping>
    Did you order 2?

Let us know when you start seeing tumbleweeds...

HLJ MP32 Day 2: toy has been sent from the international exchange (国際交換局) at JP Post's international post office in Tokyo (東京国際郵便局).
    Amazon MP32 Day 18: <tumbleweeds>

HLJ EMS Day 3: オーストラリア、シドニー国際交換局に到着 (arrival at Sydney International Exchange office)
    Amazon SAL Day 19: Homo sapiens evolve into two divergent species; the surface dwelling Eloi and the subterranean Morlocks.

HLJ EMS Day 3: オーストラリア、シドニー国際交換局に到着 (arrival at Sydney International Exchange office)
    Amazon SAL Day 19: Homo sapiens evolve into two divergent species; the surface dwelling Eloi and the subterranean Morlocks.
    And moral of the story, don't be cheap and just ems it. Avoid another episode of the never ending stories of sal and friends