Page 73 of 93 FirstFirst ... 5363686970717273747576777883 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Nice translation job btw.
    Um, Gok. You know there is an english version of every Amazon Japan page? If you click on the little globe with the letters JP on it you can select EN - English. No need to keep showing us screen shots we can't read.

Yeah, but I find that Amiami sells out very quickly (not surprisingly). There have been a few times when I've been fast enough to preorder through them, and yeah, their prices are great. But usually I'm not fast enough.

Anyway, HLJ MP32 arrived this evening!

Time to start beating up a Lexus then.

Good to see one of your Primal has arrived, hopefully your next coming MP will have faster ship + good tracking.

Which prob would be inferno which comes out this week, time flies.

Amiami wise, it usually takes a day or 2 to sell out depending on item and if you following their FB page or a few other similar stores / hobby groups someone always post when new stuff goes up, you'll always be notified one way or another

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Um, Gok. You know there is an english version of every Amazon Japan page? If you click on the little globe with the letters JP on it you can select EN - English. No need to keep showing us screen shots we can't read.
    I did not know that. Although the screen shots were from Japan Post. Don't know if they have pages in other languages (I don't check for these things, soz).
    Quote Originally Posted by aching878 View Post
    Good to see one of your Primal has arrived, hopefully your next coming MP will have faster ship + good tracking.

Which prob would be inferno which comes out this week, time flies.
    My MP Inferno is from Premium Collectables, so on the shipping is free (yay 100+ club!) and domestic. Although the speed of delivery varies depending on courier, which isn't PC's fault (I find StarTrack to be the worst). But it's always trackable.

I did not know that. Although the screen shots were from Japan Post. Don't know if they have pages in other languages (I don't check for these things, soz).

JP post has eng ver http://www.post.japanpost.jp/int/ems/index_en.html

Did not know that.

It'd be nice if Australia Post's website were also available in other languages (as well as operating on weekends and overall being more efficient like JP Post)

It'd be nice if Australia Post's website were also available in other languages (as well as operating on weekends and overall being more efficient like JP Post)
    Considering how there was talk a few years ago of Aust Post to limit letter deliveries to Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, I'm just glad their site host isn't running on dial-up!

Also you know you can enter a tracking number from Japan Post into the Australia Post web site. It will give you better Australia end information, the Japan Post site gives better Japanese end information. I don't know if they have updated it to work on every item but at last time I used SAL it tracked my package and it definitely tracks each months EMS package from HLJ.

LG Fort Max is on the way

Jellico is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Okay. Variation on the waiting game.

I ordered LG36 Soundwave from PC back in July based on their proposed November release date so I could get it for a nephew's Christmas present.

At this point it looks like arriving in January. Not ideal.

Options
    1. convince nephew Santa got lost.

Find a Hasbro version.
    2. US site with up to 45 day delivery time. Or pay for less.

3. Ebay. The closer to RRP the closer the sellers get to mainland China.

4. Look at all the TR Wave 3 that came out in the last 48hrs and cross my fingers and toes and hope Soundwave shows up here and I can nab him.

What should I do?

You could enact the Kenner Solution and give him a 1:1 cardboard print out of LG Soundwave which he can "redeem" for the actual toy when it arrives.

Seriously. This is actually what Kenner did with the very first wave of Star Wars A New Hope toys for Xmas of 1977. Kids purchased empty boxes with cardboard cut outs of figures to play with until Kenner could produce and mail the toys out a few months later.
    http://herocomplex.latimes.com/movie...empty-feeling/