Page 76 of 93 FirstFirst ... 5666717273747576777879808186 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    MP Thrust was shipped to me. Hopefully should arrive soon considering it's a domestic delivery.
    Arrived!

Still no sign of Amazon Primal though.

My MP Thrust order from PC had a delivery ETA of yesterday but has been sitting at the Unanderra Startrack depot since yesterday morning and won't be delivered today either......so I'm going to pick it up from the depot this avo. Fortunately I will be down that way but still annoying.

Inferno, the November LG's and my new custom cables for my PC are out for delivery. Not sure if I should open my HLJ package or my PC Case Gear package first. First world problems.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Inferno, the November LG's and my new custom cables for my PC are out for delivery. Not sure if I should open my HLJ package or my PC Case Gear package first. First world problems.
    open HLJ and stack up the boxes to look at while you install the custom pc cable :-P

My MP Inferno from PC has been sent.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    My MP Inferno from PC has been sent.
    I feel like they forgot my UW Skylinx, still haven't gotten a shipping notice.

FINALLY got my Amazon JP MP Beast Convoy today!

I happened to be near my former address and as awkward as it was, I decided to pay the new resident a visit and politely ask if they'd received any package from Japan. They had and happily gave me the box. What the hell am I paying Australia Post's Redirection Service for if the box was just sent to my old address?!?!? Just as well the new resident didn't chuck the box out, and just as well someone was home when I happened to be driving by, because I don't live near my old address. Needless to say I'll be having unpleasant words with AU Post sometime in the near future about this. I'm also curious to know when this package did actually arrive (I didn't ask the resident as I already felt bad enough imposing on a complete stranger; I made my visit as short and sweet as possible) - mostly because I do keep tabs on how long packages from Japan sent to me takes, and this recent one may very well throw the average postage time off if it had arrived much earlier but had just been sitting at the old address for days or weeks or even a month. Cos currently I've just put yesterday's date as the "arrival" date for this toy, which makes it forty days since it was posted on October 30! That's nearly twice as long as the next longest wait I've had, which was MP Wheeljack (23 days). I'd like to know how long it actually took.

Good that you got it finally, but i guess it'll be going up for sale soon!

Not to defend Australia Post, but I remember you posted how you renewed the redirection and though it seemed you had some overlap, maybe he just slipped through?

Every now and then i fret that important mail gone to an old address after we moved and the redirection has ended... there's so many places you have to update your address these days! Maybe shit is still getting sent there now that i don't know about! Once my car registration expired and i supposedly missed 3 letters before finally receiving a very nasty one about paying a fine ... but that was definitely bogus because we'd already received previous renewals! Ugh, horrible memories. Then I think they changed it so no one got renewal letters at all, what a pita!

At the first place i rented, for a good 2 years we received "questionable" magazine subscription renewal forms, presumably for the previous tenant. Wife wouldn't let me continue them but the brochures were nice! Given the type of content, i never bothered to inform the real estate agent, and no one ever came a knockin'

Megatran Guest

"Questionable" magazines? Never heard of such things. Please enlighten me.

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    Not to defend Australia Post, but I remember you posted how you renewed the redirection and though it seemed you had some overlap, maybe he just slipped through?
    I managed to renew my service a few days before the previous one expired. I asked AU Post if there would be any overlap and they assured me that there wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    "Questionable" magazines? Never heard of such things. Please enlighten me.
    ToyFare Magazine and their dubious price guide.
    Last edited by GoktimusPrime; 11th December 2016 at 12:18 PM. Reason: removed non-working hyperlink