Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6878838485868788
Results 871 to 880 of 880

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

  1. #871
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    My shipment from BBTS is customs in Sydney. It's going to be close as to if I'll have it by the end of day on the 24th or not.
    What ended up happening?
    Imma gonna say it's still in customs?

  2. #872
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,438

    Default

    My MP-47 arrived at the sorting facility in Tokyo on Thursday and left Japan on Friday. It arrived at AU Customs this morning so I guess it'll be sitting there for goodness knows how long before moving anywhere.

  3. #873
    Join Date
    4th Aug 2008
    Location
    The 'Riff
    Posts
    10,819

    Default

    I've ordered POTP Predaking and the WFC fan vote 3 pack, from different sources. I don't mind waiting for them as I've told the stores. But part of me is still wanting them lol.

  4. #874
    Join Date
    27th Dec 2007
    Location
    Sydney NSW
    Posts
    36,438

    Default

    The first set of Generations Select Seacons were meant to arrive at my local EB Games yesterday. I went in to pick them up today and the toys had not arrived. Anyone else waiting for their EB Seacons?

  5. #875
    Join Date
    4th Aug 2008
    Location
    The 'Riff
    Posts
    10,819

    Default

    The release date wasn't set in stone. Even asking the guys in store told me as much because it's just an estimate. Said it could take a bit longer.

  6. #876
    Join Date
    4th Aug 2008
    Location
    The 'Riff
    Posts
    10,819

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I've ordered POTP Predaking and the WFC fan vote 3 pack, from different sources. I don't mind waiting for them as I've told the stores. But part of me is still wanting them lol.
    My Predaking is on the way, and received my fan vote pack just the other day. Happy days.

  7. #877
    Join Date
    7th Feb 2013
    Location
    2164
    Posts
    8,486

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The first set of Generations Select Seacons were meant to arrive at my local EB Games yesterday. I went in to pick them up today and the toys had not arrived. Anyone else waiting for their EB Seacons?
    I am.
    I got the same response from a young lady I spoke to last week as Az.
    To quote "give or take a few days, we'll let you know"

  8. #878
    Join Date
    13th Nov 2008
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The first set of Generations Select Seacons were meant to arrive at my local EB Games yesterday. I went in to pick them up today and the toys had not arrived. Anyone else waiting for their EB Seacons?
    Did you have an email saying that they had arrived and were available for collection in store, or were you just going by the Japanese release date?

    I only paid deposit and haven't had anything come through saying please pay the remainder, and collect.

    I believe the Hasbro Pulse shop stock has been delayed, and that might affect our lots as well.

  9. #879
    Join Date
    8th Jun 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    5,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Did you have an email saying that they had arrived and were available for collection in store, or were you just going by the Japanese release date?

    I only paid deposit and haven't had anything come through saying please pay the remainder, and collect.

    I believe the Hasbro Pulse shop stock has been delayed, and that might affect our lots as well.
    I’ve ordered from EB click and collect for a preorder before (Pokemon TCG boxes), and I received no notification, I just rocked up on the day and they had them waiting.

    On the other hand, when I ordered Doom and Wolfenstein II for Switch as in stock click and collect items, I got notifications right away on mobile and email. Preorders probably have a lot more floaty of a release/stock date.
    Seeking the following sealed:
    - CW Vortex
    - CW Brawl
    - Siege Rainmakers

    Waiting to Arrive:
    - WFC Unicron (Zing 2021)

  10. #880
    Join Date
    12th Jun 2011
    Location
    Gladstone
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    So. I've had King Posiden on my shelf for a while now sans arms. He looks really silly without arms. Come on EB Games I'm waiting on you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •