Page 88 of 93 FirstFirst ... 687883848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    My shipment from BBTS is customs in Sydney. It's going to be close as to if I'll have it by the end of day on the 24th or not.
    What ended up happening?
    Imma gonna say it's still in customs?

My MP-47 arrived at the sorting facility in Tokyo on Thursday and left Japan on Friday. It arrived at AU Customs this morning so I guess it'll be sitting there for goodness knows how long before moving anywhere.

I've ordered POTP Predaking and the WFC fan vote 3 pack, from different sources. I don't mind waiting for them as I've told the stores. But part of me is still wanting them lol.

The first set of Generations Select Seacons were meant to arrive at my local EB Games yesterday. I went in to pick them up today and the toys had not arrived. Anyone else waiting for their EB Seacons?

The release date wasn't set in stone. Even asking the guys in store told me as much because it's just an estimate. Said it could take a bit longer.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    I've ordered POTP Predaking and the WFC fan vote 3 pack, from different sources. I don't mind waiting for them as I've told the stores. But part of me is still wanting them lol.
    My Predaking is on the way, and received my fan vote pack just the other day. Happy days.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The first set of Generations Select Seacons were meant to arrive at my local EB Games yesterday. I went in to pick them up today and the toys had not arrived. Anyone else waiting for their EB Seacons?
    I am.
    I got the same response from a young lady I spoke to last week as Az.
    To quote "give or take a few days, we'll let you know"

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Did you have an email saying that they had arrived and were available for collection in store, or were you just going by the Japanese release date?

I only paid deposit and haven't had anything come through saying please pay the remainder, and collect.

I believe the Hasbro Pulse shop stock has been delayed, and that might affect our lots as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Did you have an email saying that they had arrived and were available for collection in store, or were you just going by the Japanese release date?

I only paid deposit and haven't had anything come through saying please pay the remainder, and collect.

I believe the Hasbro Pulse shop stock has been delayed, and that might affect our lots as well.
    I’ve ordered from EB click and collect for a preorder before (Pokemon TCG boxes), and I received no notification, I just rocked up on the day and they had them waiting.

On the other hand, when I ordered Doom and Wolfenstein II for Switch as in stock click and collect items, I got notifications right away on mobile and email. Preorders probably have a lot more floaty of a release/stock date.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

So. I've had King Posiden on my shelf for a while now sans arms. He looks really silly without arms. Come on EB Games I'm waiting on you.