Page 20 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

If you have money to spare, I'll be happy to relieve you!

Megatron Guest

I've been waiting for almost 4 weeks now from a USPS Priority Mail parcel (rather large) from the US... has it been too long already, or am I worrying needlessly?

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I've been waiting for almost 4 weeks now from a USPS Priority Mail parcel (rather large) from the US... has it been too long already, or am I worrying needlessly?
    USPS Priority Mail has been quoted for 10 business days max. What does it say when you're viewing its progress through its tracking number? If it's a large package, it could be held up by customs or stuck at the depot nearest to your place.

Once I found out that my package was sent to Australia Post after waiting for 4 weeks from my purchase. I was living in Melbourne and USPS kept coming to my apartment during business hours. After a few tries they sent it to my PO, but my PO didn't notify me.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

My contact in Japan is now on the mend, and is planning on sending my MP Soundwave off to me this w/e.

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    USPS Priority Mail has been quoted for 10 business days max. What does it say when you're viewing its progress through its tracking number? If it's a large package, it could be held up by customs or stuck at the depot nearest to your place.

Once I found out that my package was sent to Australia Post after waiting for 4 weeks from my purchase. I was living in Melbourne and USPS kept coming to my apartment during business hours. After a few tries they sent it to my PO, but my PO didn't notify me.
    It says that it's not trackable in Australia. The last record shows that it was in Chicago on 25 January. I sure hope that it's just stuck in customs or something like that, because that means I should get it eventually. There's someone always home at my place so it wouldn't be that the PO couldn't deliver it. Hmm... I might give it til Wednesday, then contact the seller and let him know. Thanks, Suspectimus.

It says that it's not trackable in Australia. The last record shows that it was in Chicago on 25 January. I sure hope that it's just stuck in customs or something like that, because that means I should get it eventually. There's someone always home at my place so it wouldn't be that the PO couldn't deliver it. Hmm... I might give it til Wednesday, then contact the seller and let him know. Thanks, Suspectimus.
    I have noted sometimes when you have paid for USPS Priority, they actually stooge you and go with first class international, to save on the postage. Clicking on the tracking number, brings up the USPS tracking info on their website, check if its actually linked to first class international or priority.

I'll be waiting indefinitely to be able to buy TFs again.

Fortress Maximus. That is all.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Kazza View Post
    I have noted sometimes when you have paid for USPS Priority, they actually stooge you and go with first class international, to save on the postage. Clicking on the tracking number, brings up the USPS tracking info on their website, check if its actually linked to first class international or priority.
    Ah. Not this time though, it says "Priority Mail International Parcels"... but good news!

I just checked and saw that there's a new entry (I must have missed it yesterday morning ): Processed Through Sort Facility, February 18, 2013, 9:16 am, AUSTRALIA, International Parcels

Yay!!! So looks like I'll be getting it soon! Better late than never, huh.

Ah. Not this time though, it says "Priority Mail International Parcels"... but good news!

I just checked and saw that there's a new entry (I must have missed it yesterday morning ): Processed Through Sort Facility, February 18, 2013, 9:16 am, AUSTRALIA, International Parcels

Yay!!! So looks like I'll be getting it soon! Better late than never, huh.
    That's great