Page 69 of 93 FirstFirst ... 495964656667686970717273747989 ... LastLast

Thread: The Waiting Game Thread

I ordered mine from Amazon Japan and the toy was posted to me on 30/10. Day 12 and still waiting.

What speed postage did you go for Gok? I have been thinking about using Amazon JP but if they are slow then I'll stick to HLJ.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    What speed postage did you go for Gok? I have been thinking about using Amazon JP but if they are slow then I'll stick to HLJ.
    Amazon JP have next day guaranteed domestic delivery, but they don't post toys internationally. I have my toy shipped to a friend's place in Japan who then posts it to me. I'm a tight-(synonym for bum that rhymes with sparse), so I have it shipped cheaply - so it's probably been shipped by SAL (my contact will use EMS if it works out to be the same price as SAL). Amazon JP's not an option if you don't have access to a Japanese residential address.

I often use HLJ too, and I actually checked them out first to get this toy but their preorders were sold out. I came very late to the game in preordering MP Beast Convoy - literally putting the order in 1 week before it was due for release. PC and HLJ were sold out but Amazon weren't so I went for them. But yeah, the international shipping has nothing to do with Amazon (as they just don't do it).

Btw, my posts here aren't vents (I save that stuff for the TF Venting thread). It's more like a daily, "Are we there yet?" I'm not a patient person.

Um Gok, I hate to break it to you but Amazon JP ships internationally these days.

Here's a quote from MP Inferno's listing.

トランスフォーマー マスターピース MP33 インフェルノ
    by タカラトミー

List Price: ¥ 15,120
    Price: ¥ 10,479 & eligible for Free Standard Shipping. Details
    You Save: ¥ 4,641 (31%)
    「予約商品の価格保証」対象商品。 Learn more.
    This item will be released on November 26, 2016. Click here for details of availability.
    Pre-order now.
    This item can be delivered to Australia.

Um Gok, I hate to break it to you...
    And the double whammy?

Primal is in stock over at HLJ.

Here's a quote from MP Inferno's listing.
    Is that on all Transformers or just some? Because when I tried to purchase MP Beast Convoy directly it gave me a series of drop down menus to enter my address, including one to select which Japanese Prefecture I live in. It didn't give me the option to manually enter an Australian address. Unless they've recently changed their settings for this toy.

Quote Originally Posted by MEEEGGGAAATTTRRROOONNN!!! View Post
    And the double whammy?

Primal is in stock over at HLJ.

When I checked it said "Order Stop."

Anyway, there's not much point in me ordering one now from HLJ since I have my Amazon order in transit. No use crying over split milk.

It's not recent. Remember that if you buy from a Fulfilled by Amazon or 3rd party seller they probably won't ship to Australia, but Amazon them selves do.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/offer-li...TF8&f_new=true

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showthread.php?t=23316

I'll bear that in mind next time I place an order from Amazon JP, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    When I checked it said "Order Stop."
    It's probably just extra allocation or them being conservative about the amount of stock available to them at the preorder stage.

Either way, it's still a kick in the pants for customers who are looking to preorder thinking they're not going to have spares.

It's still early but I'm gonna call it - Day 15 and still no show. If I come home and find otherwise I will eat my hat.